And apply it to the Test

"Yo T!"Hakeem trailed behind Tiana.The crowd of people making it hard to keep up."Tiana!"

It's like time froze;for a brief second everyone stared at him,before going back to doing their own things.

Tiana stopped in her tracks and looked up,doing a silent prayer before she turned around.

"What-"

Hakeem aggressively dragged her away from the DJ booth,which is where she was headed,by the elbow.

Settling for infront of the big,three-tier marble fountain in the centre of the hotel garden,when Tiana retaliated by punching his arm.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"Tiana pushed him back."Touch me again I'm suing yo pathetic ass."

"You the last person to be threatening anybody with court."Hakeem moved forward making Tiana stumble backward."Why the fuck haven't I seen my kids!?"

She closed her eyes and pulled her head back,wiping the spit off her face."Weren't you just with them?"

Hakeem looked off to the side,giving her the perfect view of the bulging vein in the side of his head.

"You know what-"Tiana scoffed."I'm not gonna do this with you right now,cause you're obviously on something-"

She prepared to walk away but winced at the feeling of Hakeem's nails digging into her arm as he pulled her back.

"You on something bringing my kids here without letting me know!"Hakeem's grip got tighter,his voice got louder,and his index finger became dangerously close to her face.

Tiana's eyes travelled around.Everybody from celebs to staff were looking at them.And because of this the logical thing to do was to difuse the situation...but instead:

"What?I need your permission?"Her voice didn't quite match his."Let go of me!"

"No-"

She slapped him across his face.

Earning gasps that would've probably been louder had the music not been blasting loud to the point that vibrations were felt under everyone's feet.

Tiana's nostrils flared,watching Hakeem gently touch his cheek,checking his hand for blood.

His brows went scaringly low when he looked at her,and she took a couple steps back when she saw his hand in a  tight fist at his side.

She'd seen Hakeem mad before,really mad.But she couldn't remember feeling this scared.Usually their blowouts happned in private.

But the fact that he was going this hard at her at one of the biggest celeb parties of the year...she feared what else he was capable of.

"Look,I'm sorry."She rolled her bruised wrist."But don't ever touch me like that ag-"

"You will never do that again."Hakeem's arms crossed across his front."If that's how you and yo man do,hittin on eachother-"

Tiana's brows rose."Fuck you!That's what this is about!?"

"I don't care whatchu' doin-"

"Because it's none of your business."

"It becomes my business when you got my kids around that mess!"He stared down at her unwavering form.

"Oh drop the act Hakeem.And while you're at it watch how you speak to me."She crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes."Cause you see this little act that put on for everyone?Making evveryone think you're this perfect dad?I could end it like that."She snapped her fingers.