Ride to the Death

This chapter is dedicated to my bestie@AbbigaleHunter18

Lots of love from the crazy Cruz-Lyons🤣

•》•}○{•《•

"Can you atleast pretend that you wanna be here."

Storm said into Hakeem's ear as they posed for pictures on the red carpet. But to the everyone behind the camera,it looked like PDA.

Hakeem looked down at her,and pecked her cheek.Before wrapping both of his hands around her waist and resting his head on her shoulder.

The camera clicks were wild.

"Y'all are so hot!"

"Storm look this way please!"

The pair gradually reached the end of the carpet.And at the end,where they would get their last pictures of the night,taken,Storm turned,her side profile to the cameras.

She put her hands on Hakeem's bare chest and slowly ran them down to his torso.He curled his lip,his tongue against his teeth.

Hakeem's lip curl was enough to send Storm into a hot mess.To her,it was incredibly sexy.

She blushed her way into his chest.

Eventually they walked their way off the carpet.They got separated in the midst of the crowd consisting of reporters,camera men,and celebrities from every coast imaginable.

Storm was being interviewed by a hip reporter of a notorious New York publication she actually liked.

"Ooh girl.Tell me about this situation."Zahara Collins wore a big smile as she motioned to Storm's black ensemble.

"Zahara Collins wore a big smile as she motioned to Storm's black ensemble

"Girl."Storm smiled."This is just a little somethin' I found in my closet."

Zahara laughed."I see that.You wanna be prepared to take the mic incase somethin' happens to T right?"

"You know it."Storm winked."No,I'm kidding."She got closer to the camera."I just wanted to wear something gorgeous and you know how I am about being comfortable."

Zahara nodded."Yeah."

"Also girl,I'm gonna WASTED.Plus I act a fool when I'm drunk.And black dosen't stain."

"That's honestly what being a woman should be about.Being comfortable while still flaunting those curves girl."

They laughed and dapped eachother up.

"I see a little bit of matchy-matchy is going on between you and a certain CEO."

Storm followed Zahara's gaze.Eyes landing of Hakeem who was all smiles while doing an interview of his own.

"Oh,you mean my man?"She ran her middle finger around the outline of her ear.

Her coy action and little voice making Zahara laugh,before something shiny came into her eyeline.

"Ooh girl."Zahara playfully covered her eyes."That ring."

"Is ringing right?"Storm showed her band off to the camera.

"It's doing It's ting.Ringing fo sure.Blinding me over here."

The cameraman lowered the camera to accommodate Storm's bent body as she laughed.

"But it was planned right?The all-black?"

Storm nodded."Yeah.But...he was like,'if I'm wearing a suit I ain't wearing a shirt'."She mimicked his voice,impressing the interviewer.

"Ooh,that's good."

Storm's eyebrows rose."Right."She smiled."So he just slapped a bunch of jewelry on and some combat boots and I was like...ight.As long as we get there on time."She laughed.

"But Hakeem looks great in everything."Zahara added.

"Yeah.And it's really annoying.He could wear a garbage bag and make the best dressed list."

"So-"

"Eyo!"

The crowd turned to the carpet,where a man with multiple face tatoos,a bandana and a Canadian suit stomped onto the carpet with unhinged arm movements.

"Everybody clear the carpet!The King's Queen is about to come through!"He stood at the end of the carpet,acting as a human barricade to the celebrities and reporters behind him.

Storm recognized him as Drippy Doze.Famous Brooklyn dj,DJ Aquatic's manager,assistant,hype-man you name it.

"Tiana!Over here!"

The camera's went wild when Tiana stepped onto the carpet.Holding Aquatic's hand as he led her through.

It's like the whole world stopped when they posed very intimately together.Like when she lifted her leg she leaned into him and he rested his hands on her butt.

The reporters to the side tried to keep doing their job,but everyone kept getting distracted,especially Hakeem.

"You guys look so good!"A photographer shouted.

Aquatic kissed her knuckles and Tiana smiled.

"Thank you!"

Tiana stunned.Rocking a blonde pixie cut,she kept her makeup natural with a touch of glam.Thick lashes and long black nails with a pear-shaped diamond in the centre oeach one.

Over her tight plain black bodysuit,a bralette made of diamonds rested over her full chest.And matching shorts.Diamond bangles ran down both her arms.Her knee-high black skintight boots blended in perfectly with the bodysuit.

The pair stood separate for a couple of pictures,although they looked over at eachother.

Aquatic could be described as a the love child of a young eminem,Bad Bunny and ZAYN.Which surprisingly makes more sense than it dosen't.

He is white with a hispanic background.And his quote unquote black accent is due to his upbringing in Bedstuy.

Aquatic is the hottest DJ in New York right now.And he's known for his blunt reporting and commentary.Audiences love his fresh energy.And vadious media outlets have dubbed him the Prodigal Son of radio.

After a couple more solo photos,Tiana looked off to the side,where the carpet began,and nodded at her publicist.

She continued posing and after a while,Bella and Prince walked up to her.She leaned down to kiss them both,and held their hands as they stood on either side of her.

Bella was a self-proclaimed pro at red carpets.She's been to more events with different members of her family more time than she could even count.

Prince,however,was naturally shy so carpets weren't really his thing.He tightened his hold on his mother's hand and moved closer to her.

"Look up baby."Tiana tugged on his hand,still smiling at the roaring camera clicks and photographers behind them.Each wanting to be the ones to publish exclusive pics of the oldest Lyon grandkids.

Hakeem had been done aith interviews for a while.With growing anger,he was about to walk through the crowd to get to Tiana.

But he was held back by a hand tugging on his own.

He turned back and it was Storm.She didn't say anything as he stared into her eyes.She could see the wrath takeover his dark brown orbs.

"Your kids Keem.Think about your kids."

"Yeah,she's busy flaunting them around like they her newest designer bags.Who the hell does she think she is?Showing up with that punk and having him around-"

Storm shut him up with a kiss.Hakeem instantly softened at the touch of her soft lips.

"I love you."She said as they pulled away."And if you do something,trust me you're gonna regret it.And you're already going through a lot baby.You definetly don't need to be in any drama right now."