Chapter 1- The song about trio from downtown

Ryley's POV

When I woke up, the sun had finally risen. I had already grabbed a quick shower and made myself presentable by making my hair in nice locks and given myself a light make up. Additionally , I had put my black flowery dress and necklace, which had my Maltese Carrie, who was my little bestie.

Today was a big day for me and my place of employment because today would be the first day in new office at city centre where all the action takes place and I would finally get my very own cabinet thus meaning I would get my own clients and orders.

Additionally , the office would be near home thus I did not had to spend long time when traveling from home to work place and vice and versa, as well as store was near by which meant if I needed to pick up food or other stuff.

I worked in one if not the biggest PR companies in Los Angeles for one of the biggest agents Edward Jones. He and I met during my last years of University when I studied for my Masters degree in Linguistics and needed an internship, where I could put my degree to use.

Him and I bonded instantly and slowly but surely I climbed up the career stairs and my unpaid internship became paid internship. After, I graduated he hired me for full time job and exactly few months later I became a partner thus getting solo gigs. I loved my job but I also wanted to open my own restaurant where people could enjoy delicious meals and drinks while relaxing near beach.

Originally, I was from Brooklyn, Manhattan but during University years, I dumped my ex and moved to little place known as Los Angeles , California because there were great universities and my brother was living near, and rest was history.

I got into a University of Los Angeles, which was a really good university, which provided everything that suited my needs and where I met my two friends Jared Torres and Anna Jernigan, who are the cutest couple with whom I moved in after after graduation due to the fact basically our friendship was love from the first sight.

Anna came from pretty big family and had one brother, who was in army and with who she was close with. Anna had the looks of Victoria Secret supermodel because she was just that breathtakingly beautiful. People usually mistaken us for twins because both of us had blue eyes and brown hair with blonde streaks, not to mention a fit body. Anna moved from Brunswick, Georgia to Los Angeles, California because she just wanted to see the world and try new things.

Anna worked in shop, which sold good clothes at fair price and she also was a dancer, who occasionally appeared in musician music videos. And who could blame her, she got a degree in choreography and communications thus she knew how to handle herself like a pro.

She was literally example of if Golden Retrievers were humans because she was the nicest person who will ever come in your life because she would do anything for her friends. However, she was also not afraid to put a bitch in a place whenever it was needed because she was just that real.