Chapter 9-Being secretive sometimes a must

Jared's POV

few weeks later

''Now, it will be a clean cafe for the guests'' I mumbled as I looked around my coffee house, which I owned with Katy. I was very proud of my business and how fast it has grown into something so wonderful and I knew my sister was feeling the same as well.

When I created the  coffee house I wanted it to be the safe haven for all kinds of people where they could just hang out, drink, coffee and have wonderful time, because sometimes you just need to sit down and relax because life is too damn, short to stress out about nonsense.as I sat down to finish my coffee, I began to think about all the good stuff that has happened over the last few weeks.

For starters, I was happy that my sisters Katy, Ariel and Maria  were thriving in their career and personal life as well, which was very great because they deserve the world, and they deserve the very best

For starters, I was happy that my sisters Katy, Ariel and Maria  were thriving in their career and personal life as well, which was very great because they deserve the world, and they deserve the very best. Additionally, I was also so relieved that my own  life was slowly put together the way I want it to be.

For example, I was very happy that my relationship with Anna and Taynara was prospering and just growing into something so great that I felt peace coming over me, which was a welcomed change.

Anna and I already knew that Anna and I one way or another get married and be happy together but lately Taynara had entered in our relationship like majestic flame. At start, Anna and I thought Tay would be brief romance but somehow not only I had fell for Tay hard but also Anna as well. 

It was as if Anna and I could not now imagine our relationships without her and we wanted to ask Taynara to be our girlfriend and officially move in with us. We just needed to figure out when and where make our move so it is memorable as fuck and also sweet because Taynara deserved the world.

I just hoped Taynara felt same about us.

Likewise, I was so happy my platonic soulmates, Ryley and Effie pretty much ideal relationship and how we complimented each other so well as friends and in Ryley's case roommate as well.

Ryle was also one of the first ones I told that I want to make my music dreams a reality and earn money with. She without any word hooked  me up with her brother, Ryan and good friend, Travis and it just what I needed in order to have a loyal team and we were starting to have conversations regarding taking the next step which is recording music.  

Ryley  as well connected me to good PR people and Effie connected me with her stepmom, Rebecca or Reby who did indeed took amazing pictures with me that I would use for promotion thus meaning my music dreams were slowly becoming a reality.

That is how awesome friend they were.

 Besides that, I was so happy that Effie and Ryley were doing great in personal lives. Effie and Colt over a couple of the weeks began to talk again and I really hoped deep down, they would reconcile and start again because I saw how much Colt loves Effie so much and he would do anything for her.