Chapter 4 -To try or not to try?

Ryley's POV

''Well that was fucking easy peasy'' I mumbled as  I got in SUV to drive back from having successful  meeting Cash. Michael and David.  Even though I was dealing with massive hangover Jared and I got very stinking drunk  and high due to the fact Sammy and Tay stayed over for the night and we needed ways how to tolerate Sammy's bullshit, I still sucked it up because I genuinely y cared for my new clients with who I got along with well

But one thing came out great for last night and that was my bonding with Cash. As we waited for movie, him and I began to talk more and I realised he is actually  very nice and humble. Not to mention , him and I had quite a lot in common.

For starters, him and I were self made people in a sense that we did not rely on family wealth, as well as status to get where we are at

For starters, him and I were self made people in a sense that we did not rely on family wealth, as well as status to get where we are at. Secondly, we were close to our respective families and third we both loved many things such as nature walks, music concerts, sports and dogs to name a few.

And now during the meeting, he was very nice and sweet with me along with  Dax and Michael. Our collab was going well and we had found a common ground which made my heart sing in glee because even though they were affluential they  But I also noticed that he was even touchy feely with me whereas Dax and Michael were chill with me while showing arena and discussing details regarding us working together.

What was with Cash and why went extra mile with me?  He is usually seen with beautiful models and singers, as well as actresses not some PR girl who is definitely not his type . Also, it is not like I mix business and pleasure because it usually crashes and burns.  However, a part of me wanted to just say fuck the rules and pull him aside and just kiss him because I would be a horrible liar if I told that I did not like him.

I mean I was just so fucking conflicted and did not knew what to do because a part of me wanted to keep it professional and simple but another wanted to take a dip  and see where things go even though I rejected him and I going to lunch after to just chat. 

I mean I knew it was fiction but if Samantha Jones could date her client why can't I?  Why I was so scared?  He seemed like sweet guy with who I would be happy and I really did liked him. Also, it  would help me know and understand what he wants and what his friends want to do.

I began to drive down the Rodeo Drive while Mariah blared through speakers while trying to shake off high from my meeting because I was just  so happy to work with such easy to communicate  people.

I mean life could not be better.

The ride back was surprisingly  peaceful and easy to manage.  Additionally , I was so happy it was not a long drive  because I was exhausted  and wanted to chill with Jared and Anna, as well as Tay and Effie.