Chapther 6- The Aftermath

Ryley's POV

As I opened my eyes, I noticed the sun had already risen from her beauty sleep. I looked around the room to undestand my surondings. As I looked around, I noticed how neat and beautiful it  actually looks  in its entirety since last night I saw bits and peaces due to me being focused on Cash and loving each other.

Usually I did not put it out until certain period for a guy but with Cash it felt different. With him I felt safe and right since we cuddled after we made love. I pressed my cheek against his chest enjoying his heartbeats when I felt a gentle strokes on my back sending chills down my spine.

My friends were right -this felt right.

I looked up and saw him look at me sleepy yet satisfied.

''Morning Miss Tedder, I guess we have little fun last night'' Cash murmured as he stroked my bare back. I nodded and kissed his chest replying ''Yeah'' and he moved his hand to my behind gently stroking it and squezing it  and said ''How did you slept?''

I moaned as my pussy clenched and murmured ''I slept good next to you, how about you?'' The way he was touching me turned me on like no other. After ending things with Shawn, I thought I would be done with guys besides having casual sex and just be me but then Cash walks in my life and swoops me of my feet.

And if this is what I need to spice up my life so fucking be it. I will embrace it even if it means me dropping my shy girl act and bluring lines.

He  plulled me closer and kissed me earning moans from me. I licked my bottom lip begging for an enterance and he opened his mouth our kiss deep and passionate.  We continued to make out with burning need and passion for each other.  As we kissed , he flipped us around making him be on top on me purred in my ear setting chills down my spine"I slept perfect next to you, we should have done this more quicker after that movie night".

I stroked his back sending chills down his spine murmuring bravely ''Fuck yeah we should''.

What is up with you Ryley? Who are you?

Cash gave me a  lustful smirk and said  ''What did you said Miss Tedder?'' and I flushed like beat saying playing innocent ''Nothing''. He leaned down purring against my neck  ''You have to drop a shy girl act if we are gonna sleep together".

I tilted my head asking ''What you mean'' and he then gave me a serious look''I have proposition how about we see each other in secret, you know? We go on dates , travel, meet our  friends and family once we are comfy and do date nights with them, have sleepovers and yeah have sex? "

I looked at him puzzled and flushed asking ''You mean dating'' and he murmured ''Yeah, we date like not a couple yet but we see each other". 

A part of me was excited because this seemed like adreneline I need but another part was still nervous since I was afraid what would Britt and Edward would say  about me fucking a client.  I moved up and said ''Look Cash, you are a sweet man and I love that you offer this but I do not want you to resent this too when you see-''.