Chapther 8 -Unexpeted encounters

Ryley's POV

''I am a sexy racoon, look at that ass rawr'' I hyped myself up as I fixed up my make up during the event at a seculded spot, which was already going strong.

The venue looked like comic book come to life. There were huge cartboard cutouts of skyscrapers and buildings, as well as heros doing cool moves. Addtionally, staff,Anna, Katy and I were dressed as super heros hand-picked by Jared.

Anna and I were dressed as Rocket from Gurdians of the Galaxy, Tay wore Spiderman gear, Katy was Hulk and Effie was Captain America. Jared and Cash meanwhile wore regular clothes with super hero eliments and dogs and Whiskey had bandanas with superhero elements

The event was already going strong and people had already arrived, and enjoyed everyones company, as well as the overall vibes. Besides girls, Jared, Cash and I, my brother and his wife, my sister and her husband , as well as Dax and his family, as well as Michael and Pamela have decided to be present for his event.

Also Britt and her husband Austin, Max and Anthony , as well as Rook and Travis, as well as Jared's other two sisters Maria and Ariel and Jared's two kids Jamie and Jared Junior have decided to join too, which I loved since it basically meant it was a family affair thus making event more chill and relaxed.

Also  Britt and her husband Austin, Max and Anthony , as well as Rook and Travis, as well as Jared's  other two sisters Maria and Ariel and Jared's two kids Jamie and Jared Junior have decided to join too, which I loved since it basically meant it...

However, I was worried that someone would tell that Cash and I are mixing buinsess and pleasure thus making our collab a bit more shakey. I spyed with one eye and Cash was sipping his drink and talking with his friends when suddenly I felt somone hug me from behind making me jump.

I slowly turnned around and saw Ariel standing in front of me. She looked radiant in her red dress and heels. She worked as model, who also did YouTube videos as well as like her brother she did music and she was was very good at it too.

Also, she was confident as fuck and hot as fuck and could take anyone out of the comfort zone by making sure they are still okay and not pushed too far, which made her a cool friend for anyone to have.

''You look so cute today hun, what is with get up?'' Ariel asked as she sipped her drink and I replied tilting my head saying ''Your brother made me wear it. I lost a bet''.