Chapther 5 -Little date never harmed no one right?

Ryley's POV

''Oh everything is awful'' I said as I got ready for my date with Cash.  I was excited to go on a friendly date with Cash, where we would enjoy meal and just talk, and nothing more because I wanted to  know what were Cash's intentions and get to know him. Also, I really was plesantly suprised he offered to pick me up because no other guy had done that to me, which was very suprisingly gentleman move.

At start I was hesitant, but in the end I accepted because I had dealt with weired taxi drivers and Cash was very sweet to me so I thought why not and we exchanged details thus rest was history,

I had already grabbed shower, done my hair and makeup, as well as went to laser hair removal to make myself look presentable. Also I had put on my red dress and white stilletos, which I loved since both items very not only nice but also very comfortable as fuck.

Soft Megan Thee Stalion's rap played in background as admired myself in mirrow when Jared walked in my room and replied ''Gee, for a girl who is saying this is just friendly dinner this sure is dolled up look because damn if I was not taken man or in Cash's shoes I would be all heart eyes''.

I turned to him and saw as he devovered the ice cream sandwich while Alpha sat next to him as he usually did. He wore his purple knited vest, which showcased his perfect lean body and ink , as well as dark jeans and his slippers. Not to mention he wore his necklace and rings to compiment the look.

''Dear Jared Daniel Torres, my brother in Christ this will be just friendly date  between two adults and then we hug it out, and then I come back home and we watch adult animation

''Dear Jared Daniel Torres, my brother in Christ this will be just friendly date  between two adults and then we hug it out, and then I come back home and we watch adult animation. There will be no sex'' I replied as I played cool while crossing my arms. 

That will shut him up quick. Go for it Tedder, like lioness you are winning.

He walked closer and replied as small smirk-smile formed on his face  as if saying ''Sure'' to which I clapped back  ''No, not gonna happen''.