Chapter 3- Take a walk on the wild side

Jared's POV

As soon as Ryley got ready, we were on our way to move night. I was really excited to spend time with my girlfriend Anna, lady friends Taynara and Ryley and guy friends Anthony and Max. However, I was not happy that Sammy joined us but I kept my cool for sake of Taynara  since I loved her like my sister.

But if Sammy will fuck up and will be a little shit like he is, I will fuck him up since he has hurt her multiple times by cheating and lying to her. And what angered me the most was that Taynara was too blind to see that Sammy was bad news for her.

Rooftop Cinema Club was famous for its movie nights  and the fact they supported local businesses, which added extra points in my book. They also did various screenings of movies according to season and topicality and today we would watch Ace Ventura movie, which was one of my favourites and I knew Anna and Ryley did too.

Additionally, I was driving us there  thus  I felt kinda badass.

Anna and Taynara, as well as Max and Sammy were in backseat because Anna knew how to keep the peace and was mellow. Plus she was able to catch up with Taynara since they were best friends.  Meanwhile, Ryley and I were driving buddies and knew how to keep each other calm and collected.

As I drove us there, I lit up a joint to wind off since it helped me calm and Sammy scoffed replying ''Eww, how can you smoke''.

Oh, Sammy if I could I would put your head through the fucking wall because you irritate me so much but then as soon as I see Anna give me her kind smile and loving look my heart melts and I forget what doofus said

Soon Anna, soon babygirl... soon my love, I will buy you a diamond ring and we will get married with our dogs  and Taynara and Ryley as our  main witness and many guests being there for us. I promise you that.

I will give you the world .

I loved Anna with all my heart and soul and one can even said that we have been a couple ever since our first day of University.Her character and beauty pulled me in thus one could say it was love from first sight . She even accepted my kids, which certified that she was my one. Also, we healed each other up and  came in each others lives in very perfect time and place because she had ended a relationship and I had ended relationship.