PROLOGUE-II

Hey!Will you even go to college? Or have you decided to sleep here all day?,the voice didn't even want to wait for the lying figure to respond.The leg of the voice's owner just kicked the lying figure inside the blanket.

Aiiww,uh...uh...daddy!,woke up the figure atlast with a whining sound,taking the blanket away from the face.

I won't take you to college if you are late today ..,the voice grew more sharper.

Naina,I will get ready in just 10 mins,you know that..
("Naina" means father in Telugu)

See Vrindha!! She wakes up early,sweeps the road,and even studies at the morning...But you just wake up,seem to act like helping your mother and just go to college.Being with her all time,learn something from her..,he started venting everything out his heart to the poor soul which he had got from his wife at the morning.

Tsk....Ahhhhwwwuhhh..started their comparison poem as soon as I opened my eyes...the girl murmered and yawned simultaneously that certainly her father can't hear.

The message popped from her phone out of nowhere.She took the phone near her pillow and saw the notification from WhatsApp "Good morning bby❤",which annoyed her with the contrary in here.She cleared the notification,and woke up from the place all sudden and started to clear the place where she slept..

(Author's note:Here the readers must know something of some middle class families in India.Not everyone use a bed to sleep..There are families which use sleeping mats ,with pillows and blankets,to sleep even in the living room..Not all family members have a separate room for themselves)

It's already 7 in here,and you have a class at 8 'o clock...I am not like Senthil to drop you in a plane speed,Meera...

Naina!If you can't,I can ask Senthil mama to drop me or else I can take a share auto..Can you please let a man leave in peace ,just for an hour?,she answered her father from the washbasin,washing her face and rinsing her mouth.

The girl got a coffee cup from the grandmother who was standing near the kitchen and drank it in a whole gulp..,and started getting ready for the class skipping the bathing session.

Giving birth to her,it could have been a donkey...,atleast it would have helped me carry some family burdens,her father spoke to himself and sat on the chair,keeping his hand on the head while the old lady served him the tea..

Don't tell your daughter like that,she would definitely achieve something in future,said the old lady in a firm voice which always came to support her granddaughters.

Whatever athaii..(athai means aunt,but here mother-in-law)These girls would go to their in-laws house at the end..,I don't know how I am going to board this donkey to the shore...he said the last sentence to himself silently which just looked from outside as if he is just complaining.

He gave the cup to her and knocked the door real hard..

I will only wait for 5 mins ,come sooner or I will leave

Coming,Naina!!

She opened the door and packed her bag fastly.

Ammama,I don't want breakfast today..I will buy in canteen,she fastly said and took her mobile from the charger and turned to her father,"Ok,we can leave now"..

Adiye...atleast eat an idly and go

I don't want it,ammamma!I will take care of it...

She fled to the parking lot with her father's helmet where he was waiting for her in the bike with everything set already.She bid goodbye to her grandmother and her grandfather who came at the right time to the place after watering the plants.

Bye,thaatha!!Bye ammamma

And so the bike started and disappeared in those empty streets.

These children don't know the value of time and punctuality.,the grandfather started his own taunts at the morning.

"Leave Meera!She atleast have went before an hour...But I am sure it would be more chaotic than now when those kids leave",the old lady laughed at the very thought of how her other granddaughters leave.

Whom?Vrindha and Kavitha va??,he laughed at her sarcastically and entered the door.But that laugh turned into a sudden anger.

I don't know,but note my point Kamatchi..."Your lovable granddaughters are going to kill my son one day"...

Chaee...Speak auspiciously at morning...What words are even they?,she yelled back at him and entered the kitchen sulking her face from the old man..

If I speak auspiciously,will it change things?....,Madam is sulking at me as if she is the Elizabeth queen..She is the one who spoil these kids with her pampers...he beat his head and took the newspaper and started reading....

After reading half the newspaper,he folded it and took his phone from the charger and checked his likes in Starmaker.He took his airpods and started listening to his own songs.Two young voices interrupted him.

Thaatha,we are leaving..,bye!!

He looked at the wall clock and stared at those kids.

8:40,it is..How will your father drop you both?

I will take care appa..,said the tall man while taking his helmet from the table..

Your wife is not lying to me Senthil..You are indeed spoiling your kids.They are only going to suffer because of this...,he took his airpods off his ears and took a banana from the table and gave it to his son..

I don't have time,appa..,kids are getting late..

If you don't eat now,today's a holiday for them.....,saying it simply,he snatched the bike key from Senthil..

Appa....,Senthil ate the whole banana in a single bite and grabbed back the key from his old father..

You don't see time to play appa...Senthil went to the bike where Vrindha and Kavitha were already standing complaining their grandfather...They both sat after their father and so the bike disappeared into the busy world.

_____________________________________

The man in his black tee was in his way to his office along with his driver and so is Senthil from the opposite road breaking the traffic signal.

People usually start their morning in their own way..,but isn't it the sun to decide how and when to end it ???

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚐....𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚐.....

Appaahhh...........

and so closed the eyelids of the girl collapsing from the bike in the side of the road with her specs on the other side.

To be continued....

(I know this chapter update is small,with a lot of family description instead of plot..,but this is the most important chapter..To understand more,reading the author's point of view would be of some help..,Tq;)