CHAPTER-3:The December Spring

Meera.....

The phone hung upon her.Why should Meera call her?It seemed as if she get caught??No way...Krishna!!Please save Meera and me as well!The very thought sent her chills throughout her body.The girl who had just been a killer few minutes ago started to sweat so bad where her hands and legs were still freezing at the December fog.THUMP..THUMP..THUMP..THUMP...The sound of her own heartbeat made her realise the moment is not something that could be handled easily.What if these both have really get caught?Then,my head would be rolling along with theirs.Then,the three knots..Abhishtu..abhistu...Narayana,Won't you save this child of yours from this disaster?..Please show some mercy on us..I could save her even from some hundred gangsters but what if she? This is why I said her to return home soon..Ahhh....What should I do now?....

(Author's note: The story texts contains of names like Krishna,Narayana,and Panduranga,which are all the names of incarnation of Lord Vishnu...and the text "Abhishtu" which in English has the similar meaning like "Holy crap")

Her internal conflicts started to make her feel so unsteady.She closed her eyes for a minute and took a deep breath.The moment she opened her eyes,all she could see was,one big alluring hotel,with golden lights, and with some name,written in the banner.What was that?Her specs were fully covered in fog.She wiped it with her dupatta and took a peek at the view once again..RK PALACE...Wow!It looks like some Taj Hotel.It seemed like as if it is something hypnotising her with some sort of dark magic..The cold breeze and the ominous vibe made that place more spooky for her.A hand slowly touched her shoulders from her back after calling her for some dozen times.,which didn't reach her deaf ears.She turned slowly back to the response of that warm touch,which she felt like as if it was something after years,even through her clothes.Back stood a man,with his strange glow with bits of charm,his face a bit tanned,however suited his rugged face.His eyes tried to hypnotise the girl in front of him,while his curly hair,gently danced to the tunes of the breeze.His tight white shirt,however didn't fit his body ,speaking of which,her eyes went down his nerve-piercing neck ,where the shirt,which was open with a button...why just one,screamed her heart...his shirt stretched over his muscled biceps and his faded jeans with slashed knees."Panduranga,I can't handle this much",her heart screamed to the core.,where her lips involuntarily bit itself.

Are you ok? ,his words tried to wake the young lady out of her Dreamland.

Huh!What?,she stumbled and stuttered with the moment.

You were standing on the mid of this highway.Are you ok?

Yeah...,the girl left some sighs of heavy breath,probably due to the vision treat.

Then,why didn't you move,when my car was about to bump you?What if I had hit you?,the so long soft voice turned into a sudden anger.

I was..just by...but you...you...

What "you"?

You are so dashing...

Ooh...I know that...he replied her narcissistically.But you haven't answered my question yet..Why are you standing on the mid of the road?

To run..

To run....With whom?,he asked her in a mocking tone.

With you.

Huh?With me?,the latter didn't expect such answer from our girl.(My M.V:Even did I🤣)

Huh!!.she zoned back to the conversation.In your dreams.I was about to elope with my boyfriend,but he ditched me at the last minute.That's why I am standing here.,she started to gather herself back to a normal being.,fixing and processing all nuts,right in her head.

You must be silly.Didn't you think about your parents out there,waiting for you?

That's the only thing worrying me..,,she suddenly remembered Meera's call out there.Her memory bell tolled with the word "parents".'What would have been the case out there?I must be going now'.,she thought to herself and started to run in the road covered with fog,much unclear with her destination.

Where are you running?

To my home.,she answered him in a shaking voice.

By running?

Her legs started to roll so fast,as if it was about to explode.She pumped her legs,gaining momentum with each push.She quickened her push until those steps became leaps.She darted past every trees and buildings,but not even a single head.Her breath echoed in those empty roads,and her heart literally sinking with the intolerable speed.Her legs involuntarily stopped for a minute to take some breath back to her lungs but it was already too late.Hypoxemia along with hypothermia accompanied her,just to push that girl out from her senses.Thuddd....did the Goddess Earth received her child who was trying to run out from her track of destiny.

I thought soo...(sigh)

the man thought to himself,after the vision,but turned back to his car and tried to start the engine back to his hotel,but something stopped him and either pulled him back.What was it?However his mind never bothered to answer the question ,who rather ran back to the road,where God had his own plans with them.

To be continued.....

______________________________________

[ This is one short update,sorry guys,busy day....Next time,I would try to compensate it with a double chapter update.Comment your opinion and help me improve my writing and the plot..Meet you guys in the next chapter..Tq;) ]