CHAPTER:4 -Scarlett Operation

The busy bees returned back to it's hive yet the mosquitoes went singing into the ears of the building blocks with no electricity.It was too dark yet the mini crowd never seemed to take it's eyes away from the lying figure on the bed.Tick tock.The clock was 37 minutes past 8.The second hand was too loud today.The pure gossips were so audible through the walls and a very flashlight was more than enough to see the whole drama.

<Sniffing breath> The eyes squeezed and the breath rumbled.The girl opened her eyes in the dark,yet the flashlight disturbed those little eyes.She looked around her,the people among where she was lying down,seemed to her,as if she get herself caught in the fishing net.A big one.She woke up slowly from the bed,trying to recall every mess,but the laments from the old tongues were more faster than her brain neurons.

Sinful girl,what have you done?Never have I ever thought,that giving birth to you would lead us to this much disgrace one day..Now,who will marry you? ,came a voice from a typical Asian mother who tried to balance the situation by starting it first.

This is why we told you both to get her married soon.Now,see...,we have to see all disgusting shits with our eyes..Chaeee...Do any girl born in a good family would ever do this?,joined one another tongue to their poem of lamentation.

What are you guys talking about?...she lifted and joined her eyebrows,yet the people's staring was almost burning her.A hand raised right in front of her cheek.,which she stopped with her hand,not in defence,just to see who was that..The unbelievable face.What ?Appa,you?...Her heart shook for a minute and her hands left that hand in dismay.

Do you know what you have done?You have broken my trust..the words came out of his mouth as it broke her more than a slap would have.She woke from the place,looked her father with tears brimming in her eyes,the very words came from her out in pain,Appa,first of all,can you tell me,why am I being scolded now?

You don't know why?,the mother turned to her and pushed her shoulders back to the wall..

Can you all stop this soap opera first?Just spill out..What is what now?

Who is that car guy?

Which guy?Which car?

The guy who just now left you here in an unconscious state,stating that you were about to elope with someone.Everyone in the street saw that..Who is that?What's your affair with him??

Who's that?-her mind slowly started to process the preceeding events and the memory bell tolled at last..

Ooh..that guy ah? I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM...I was standing on the road and he tried to pick up with his random flirt.To escape,I told him a lie,that I have a boyfriend like that...If you don't believe me,you can check my call logs or even WhatsApp.

Tell these stories to someone who would have rolled jasmine in their ears.Not to us..Even if it is true..,why should he leave you in an unconscious state?.Don't pierce ears for us..Ok?

Ada...nan dhaan soldren la...[I am telling know]I don't know him..I fell unconscious on a vacant road.So,he must have dropped me here.Enaku sathiyama onnum theriyaadhu,idhuku mela...Aala vidringala.[I don't know anything after that..Just leave me]...After her whole dialogue,she tried to burst out of the room with her phone but a hand snatched it back from her.

What are you doing?.,she turned back to the owner of the hand and saw the grey hair man with his eyebrows staring and jaws wrinkling more at her..

Why are you taking this?,his voice echoed in an authoritative way

To inform the employees to close the lab..,she replied him with eyes of no fear.

Do that here itself..,he replied her back in his snappish tone.

She sighed to herself and made a call.Close the lab today and handover the keys to the owner.And about the reports,I will collect it tomorrow.But mam,....a voice tried to interrupt her one breath dialogue but the former hung up on a short notice, placing the phone on the table and tried to walk out of the room where some eyes peaked at her from the dark.She closed the door and saw that one girl who was almost the whole reason for the whole drama after that guy.

______________________________________

In this dreadful world,full of greed and steadfast desire,it must be tiring for some people, just to give their best all the time.The crimson red file lying on the table along with his very own photo, literally made the man in his hot seat lose his cool completely.What is this? ,the roar echoed the whole company.The man in his black suit,with his specs in his nose gave a daring stare to his very bodyguard in opposite.Sir,this is....,Scarlett's Operation..So ...
"BAM....DUT DUT",the bullet punched it's way through his forehead,causing a gaping hole with blood oozing out and the big figure rested to the ground.Two other men in black,came in and cleared the blood shot in a shot.One other man,who peaked from the window of the cabin,tried to escape from the lion in the seat,but little did he know that his boss was not just the king of the jungle but the head of the scavengers-EAGLE.

Vasanthee.....Come inside..the so long anger roar turned into a comedic tone.The man with his bald head entered the cabin with his trembling legs ..

What Vasanth?You are sweating in an Air conditioner..Did BP shoot up like this one..the eagle's eyes pointed out the floor where the blood stains remained fresh yet.

No sir...I am all fine..he wiped off his sweat with his kerchief and placed it back in his pocket.

Tell me..What's the news?

Robin died due to Nicotine Poisoning sir.The police found him on his attic with the Ciggarette packets near him sir..

Suspicious..Robin's death has something to do with Scarlett Operation.This file... he took the red file from his one hand and threw it away on the face of the man opposite to him..What's the code language?.,his voice pitched back in an authoritative tone..

Sir..This is surely not some easy one..It looks like a mixture of an ancient Mandarin and Kanji.Even a Chinese professor won't do any good sir..

Smart move.But they haven't seen the Rajkumar's move yet,right?

Yes sir...no one could tolerate your move from any angle.

Enough of fake praises.What about Krishna?Is he fine?

Yes sir,he is..

Do he know anything about the...

No sir..I was the one who saw it in the car.The girl is the suspect as of now.But at the same time,she looks too feeble for such big things..

Never underestimate anyone, Vasanth..Better keep an eye on her.Keep an eye on Krishna as well..Things would lead to a dead end as soon as we find that Scarlett..

Yes sir!!he bowed in front of him and made his move out of the CEO's cabin.

The old man looked at his own photo and took his red wine out from his teapoy.He poured it in the glass and shook it.My dear Scarlett..I am coming for you...his words sweared the glass in his hands which he drank in a whole gulp.

To be continued_________

( Sorry guys,promised for a double update in a right time,yet it was not possible this time..Busy week with an exhibition in Island Fair.Hope you will cope up with it..I swear that this won't happen next time..Tq,Keep Supporting;) ]