CHAPTER-2-The Loyal Bitch

Ahhh,....,enough!!

You must....,we can't leave it in halfway...

But,it's hot....,and I am already...

That's it..,you are going to...

*sigh*

But,one thing,I can't deny...The
feet is really chump....,out of the world.

That's why we have came here

Then!

Then!!

Then....,we must...

Bill,sir!
interrupted the voice of a man in his white and black.Then ,came the couple,to the real world.The waiter placed the bill at the table, gave a little smile to them and walked out .The moment of silence appeared out of embarassment for both of them.The man ,with his folded shoulders,hid his face and so the lady's face into the table.They both looked at each other for a minute,and a phone call interrupted them.She wiped her hands with the tissue and picked up her call.When she tried to move from the spot,the eyes on the opposite said things otherwise.Readily,she redirected back to her seat.

Hello,Vrindha!!Tell,what's the thing?

Meera,When will you back to home?

Probably in an hour or so

Come fast,it's already 6 pm.We don't know when and where our house men would be

Yeah,I know...i will be back soon

Where are you?

KFC

Chicken feet,huh?

Yes...she gave her Duchenne smile to the person opposite to her.

Be sure,that your boyfriend don't go bankrupt because of you.Ok!I have a meeting.,Bye!!

Eeeee...bye,byee...

The girl hung up her phone and smiled at the boy near to her.The man took her hands and placed it inside his palm.She tried to release her hands out of his ,with no real heart .They again started looking at each other,their eyes filled with their own dream of an uncertain future.

______________________________________

Ok!I have a meeting.,Bye!!

After hanging up,she kept her phone back in her handbag ,putting them,in a silent mode.She looked at the man who was in his coat and his hair,all grey and quite bald.His cheeks,were bit down and shrunken.His very plain face,expressed his sincerity on the work he is for.He placed a red file on the table and the very first word came out his mouth.

Miss..,this is your work..This must be completed before the boss arrives here.The pay you want,will be deposited in your account.,as soon as you take charge.

Robin,I have been always loyal to the master,but...while turning the documents,she looked at the man with her face written in all curiosity.

I have been always assigned to look up on his professional threats..,but this time,isn't it strange?

Please don't ask much questions.If there is any doubt in the assignment,you could ask...he answered in a very cold tone.

There isn't anything wrong in what I asked,Mr.Robinson.Everthing is interrelated to work and nothing personal.If you're not comfortable in answering,I will better ask the master.
She tried to pick her phone back from her handbag but something directed to her forehead,made her pull those hands out of it in fear.She looked at him with a heavy sigh.