CHAPTER-1

FLASH BACK--(4 years ago)----

"Azkaaaaaa.........azka uth jaao sirf 15min baaki hai namaz qaza hojaayegi..."zainab shouted near azka's left ear to wake her up.

"Um.........uhm.....yaaaarrrr aapi soneyden na kya masla hai abhi 15min hai ....5min may uth jaaungi"...azka replied in her morning hoarse voice and again fell asleep.

"Ufff oooo ye ladki bhi na .....namaz ka waqt nikle Jaa Raha hai aur mohtarma ko abhi 5min Sona hai theek ....Ammmmmmmiiiiiiii"zainab called ammi and hid her smile.

Azka wokeup with jolt after hearing zainab calling their mother.

"Aagayi na seedhe raaste pay..mujhe pata hota hai kay tumhari akal theekane kaise lagani hai" zainab said and went from azka's room .

<<A/N:: badi behone ka desi blackmail trick😂>>

__------------------------------

They live in Daman , they were 2 sisters ,very enthusiastic and respectable girls .The eldest one i.e, zainab dreamt to join event managing company .....while the younger sister azka was pursuing her MBBS ....they lived in join family ........

-------------------

There parents recieved a proposal from Khan's family for their elder sister zainab ....they were arriving today at 6pm in the evening at their place.

"Suno azka,aaj shaam ke liye kya pehnu? ye wala ya ye wala " zainab asked azka.

"Ummmmm......red wale dress may red chudail and black wale dress may black chudail lagogi"azka replied and burst out laughing.

Zainab went towards her, squized her right ear and said "subah ka badla le rahi h na bacchi...ab batado jaldi"zainab said her.

"Honestly...u look good in red ...it suits you"azka replied honestly.

------------------

Khan's family arrived at their place and they loved zainab a lot and chose her as their daughter-in-law for their amaan .

Amaan was the CEO of Rkjh event managing company....

Amaan was mesmerized by her beauty .......she looked stunning in her red lehenga ......she was bit nervous and shy...she started fidgeting with her lehenga her gaze was held on the floor ....when zainab was asked to lift her gaze , her brown orbs met his jet black eyes they stared at eachother 5min straight....azka broke their trance by coughing noticeably .....

"band kardo ghurna, i know he looks like a Greekgod ....that doesn't mean you shamelessly gawk at him "azka mumbled in zainab's ear and zainab frowned...

"Hame toh zainab bohot pasand hai...agar aapki taraf se bhi haan hai toh jald se jald Nikkah ki date plan kar lete hai"amaan's mom broke the silence.

"Jeeee.....hamare taraf se bhi haan hai zainab ko amaan tasvir mein hi pasand aagaye thay and zainab ki Chachi,chacha aur hame is rishte se koi masla nhi hai.."zainab father replied .

"Toh theek hai , wedding ki date discuss karke aapko inform kardenge and engagement ka toh time nhi h kyuke amaan ko fauran Delhi jaana hai .kaam
chodke aaya hai wo ....isilye engagement iss weekend karlete hai"amaan's mom said.

"Jeeee koi baat nhi,Sunday theek rahega engagement may liye"zainab mom confirmed.

------------------------

Her engagement was arranged very simple and with very few guests and they also decided wedding to be held after 3 weeks later.

-----------
Azka was sitting in lounge with her iPad and zainab was watching tv ....

Azka saw a notification and checked her mail ,it was her University's timetable of her 3rd year viva .... unfortunately the viva of pharmacology was on zainab's wedding ....she felt sad.

"tch...aaaaaaaapppppiiiii dekho yahan"she called her aapi in the most boring tone.

"Abh ya hua koi bhoot toh nhi dekhliya tumne ,shakal pay 12kyu baje hue tumhare?"zainab interrogated.

"Sorrrrrry it's not possible to attend your wedding warna wo lecturer mujhe kaccha chaba jaayengi..haan lekin reception pakka attend karungi."she said in pleading tone.

Zainab was shocked for a sec and finally agreed to her after alot of their arguments.

************************************

Hey guys......
How was this chapter 1??
Did u like it ...?
Please don't forget to-- vote,comment and share

I know it was just a short update but from next chapter onwards I'll increase the words.....

Question of the day ❓
Do u ppl have elder sister ???if yes then do u guys enjoy???comment down below

I do have one elder sister...we do fight,enjoy,share our things and end our day with tight bearhug💙

Happy reading!!!!!!!!!!!