CHAPTER -5

A/N: keep your tissues on.. its gonna be quite emotional chapter💔....

~ "Nahi mushkil wafa, zara dekho yahan
Teri ankhon basta hai mera jahan..
kabhi sun to zara jo main keh na saka,
meri dunia tumhi ho tum hi asra"~...

______________________________________
Amaan opened the front door of a passenger seat for zainab just like a gentleman.....and came towards driver seat and sat inside..........he was too engrossed in his thoughts...

Amaan didn't spoke to zain since from 6 months......a part of his heart wants to forgive him and sort everything ,but he want zain to learn his lesson.....
He closed his eyes and without giving any second thought he dial Zain's number....

Zain picked his call in one go...

"Mujhe pata tha ke aap mujhe call zaroor karoge......you know what mera bhai mujhse itni der tak naaraz ho hi nhi sakta" Zain said with his words lacing with surprise ...

"MU...MUJHE MAUF KARDO..."amaan said in his lowest voice he took a deep breath...amaan felt his cheek's wet and then he realised he was crying ....zainab kept her hand upon his hand to comfort him...

"Bhai...aap kyu sorry bol rahen hain...sorry to mujhe aapko kehna hai ......i behaved so rude to you...am really sorry Bhai" zain said....

"Uhm...take care"Amaan said and cut his call before zain could even respond .....his body felt extremely numb...zainab wiped his tears with her thumb...and he started driving...

Zain felt it very strange...every time amaan calls him, he always tease him and would crack a joke but today he sounded very sad....
______________________________________

Zainab's hair strands were flying with little movements....fresh air hitting her face as she faced towards window endeavouring the beauty of nature..
Amaan noticed her and kept his hand on hers...she turned to face him with a smile ..

"Kya hua bohot khamosh lag rahi ho...itni der car mein baithkar bore hogayi?"amaan interrogated her

"Pata nhi mujhe ajeeb sa lag raha hai..aksar mujhe traveling bohot pasand hai , lekin aaj mood nahi bunn raha"zainab answered

He nodded his head with smile
"Hmm....toh aaj mohtarma ko dil nahi lag raha h, toh chalo aapka mood banane mein help karta hun" amaan connected his phone's Bluetooth with car's device and played a beautiful song.....

Zainab smiled widely and rested her head on seathead and her face completely facing towards him....

She felt each word of lyrics...

" Darr hai tujhe main kho na doon
Mile jo Khuda toh bol doon
Main do jahan ka kya karoon
Tu bata?....

..............Chahe main rahoon jahan mein
Chahe tu na rahe
Tere mere pyar ki umar salamat rahe"

She closed her eyes and sleep over took her......Amaan smiled looking at his beautiful wife , who's now sleeping like a baby ...her hairlocks were flying and covering her face. he bent close to her and tucked her hairstrands behind her ear......

"Jab tak meri ungliyan
Tere baalon se
Kuch keh na le.......

Haan mere paas tum raho
Jaane ki baat na karo"