CHAPTER -2

Scene from Khan's villa:

Amaan was struggling with his sherwani facing towards mirror as it fitted bit tight...just then Zain his so called younger brother entered his room and helped him with buttoning up his sherwani.....

"Hufff!!!Done Bhai"Zain huffed

"Sirf 4 buttonup karne may 10min lagadiya tumne"amaan said and went in his walk-in closet to get this
'tom-fordgrey perfume'.....

"Bhai c'mon ...we're getting late 'a little too late is much too late'....." Zain spoke in his thick American accent

Amaan gets irritated with the fact that his brother is so used to British accent that he rarely use Urdu language ................

"Urdu baat karne ke liye kitna Tax lagta hai tumhe???" Amaan said and shoved his phone in his pocket and left the room.....

"I'm sorrrr....shittt..... muaaff Karen Bhai"zain shouted form behind and joined amaan ...

Zain completed his MBBS in 'kruzberg college of Medicines' in California..oh I had be calling him 'Dr.Zain'.......
Now he is doing his master's in cardiology in california itself.......he took 15days leave to return India for his brother's wedding ......

..

It was destination wedding with very few guests from both families arrived and the day went really well.......,.............

----
Next day it was there reception .Zainab's excitement to wear her designer gown and amaan looked handsome as always in his well fitted Tuxedo........
Their reception outfits👇

Amaan took zainab's hand and they made there way towards the stage

Amaan took zainab's hand and they made there way towards the stage ..................zainab's eyes were searching someone in the crowd (guess who???)

And then she spotted azka and she eyed azka to comeup on stage.......

As azka couldn't attend her wedding because of her final viva.....

"Kitni pyaari lag rahi ho "azka complimented her sister and hugged her

"You look breathtaking in your Turquoise blue suit"zainab said azka

"On the scale of 1-10 kitni pyaari??zainab interrogated and amaan chukled looking at them

"10 on 10...."azka said  and pinched her nose

"Shayad ye pehli baar hai jo mujhe apni behen se compliment mila hai...warna ye mujhe chudail kehte thakti nahi"zainab said  to amaan ....

"Tum pyaari pehle se ho buss tumhe sataane ka mannn karta tha isiliye chudail kehti thi......behene ho aur masti na karen aisa kabhi ho sakta hai???dusro ka toh pata nhi lekin hum Siddiqui's hai " azka said and flipped her hairs dramatically....