CHAPTER -8

Hadeed had persistently knocked on Zain's door and rang the bell a staggering 23rd time before finally giving up and entering the room.

To his surprise, he found Zain already deep in slumber, completely oblivious to the persistent attempts to wake him. The room was bathed in a soft, muted glow from the dimmed lights, and Zain lay peacefully on his bed, snuggled under the warm embrace of his blankets.

Nothing could rouse him from his deep sleep...It seemed that Hadeed's frequent interruptions had, unintentionally, become an annoyance to Zain...

"Ye gadho ki tarah sona bandh kardo,Insaano ki tarah soya karo..kitne odd timings h yaar tumhare sone kay-- uth jaao abhi ,uth jaao!!!!!!" Hadeed shouted on the top of his lungs.

With a flutter, zain's eyelids gradually parted...

" Chilaana band kardo hadeed!!.. kya masla h tumhara? Chainse sone Tak nhi de saktey?" Zain said and passed him a death glare .

"Calm down, cool down and settle down Bhai!" Hadeed said dramatically .

Zain remained silent at his talk ..

After 5mins of silence hadeed spoke ..

" ....accha chalo Bhai tumhare liye haldi wala doodh lekar aata hun"

"Hadeeeeeeeeed!! Shutup!!" Zain clenched his jaw irritated my his irritating bestfriend..
(There's a small embarrassing story behind Zain hating the so called 'haldi wala doodh')

Hadeed quite very well manage to get on his nerves..😅

_________________

Azka started rushing towards her classroom as she was totally '16 minutes' late due to rain and now she won't be allowed to enter the lecture hall.

She straightaway headed towards cafeteria and started calling her friend ushna for help ..but she didn't take her call ..azka tried calling her bestfriend zunaisha which was of no use and she texted her instead

Azka texted her as

AZKA:
Please, please ,please zunaisha madat kardena yaar,purey 16min late hogayi hun ,agar ma'am ko pata chal jaayega toh mujhe kaccha chabajaayengi..
Sent✓

Zunaisha was attending lecture so she had put her cell on silent mode..her phone vibrated and she read azka's message ...

Zunaisha bent her head beneath her desk and managed to reach towards back door which was located at the end of the classroom...and slowly opened the door from inside not making any sound..

She texted azka to enter from back door of the lecture hall..

Azka slowly entered bending and her head and quickly reached to their bench and sat beside ushna and zunaisha and sighed and peace ...

" Bohot jugaadu nikle yaar tum log, kitni mushkil se aayi hun toh attendance lagawaana zaroori hai" Azka mumbled in zunaisha's left ear..

The lecturer caught Azka and pointed her to standup...
As it's there 'Cardiovascular Physiology Lecture' going on so the lecturer asked her a question..

"Azka tell me ,What is the primary function of the atrioventricular (AV) node in the heart?"

It was not a big deal to azka because she knows the answer already..so without thinking and further she answered confidently in one breath
"The primary function of the AV node is to slow down the electrical signal from the atria to the ventricles, allowing for proper coordination of atrial and ventricular contractions, and ensuring that the ventricles have enough time to fill with blood before contracting."