CHAPTER -6

A/N:Sincerest apologies for the unexpected delay in updating the story ...due my exam and some other things... I am committed to continuing the story and providing you with the content you enjoy. Thank you for your continued support.😊
____

In the dimly lit and eerie room, shadows dance upon the walls like malevolent spirits.The figure is a woman, her features distorted by the dim light and surronded by the toxic aura...she recieves a call from a man who works under her ..

"Khaam hogaaya ,Jamshed buraaq?" She asked.

" Khaam ho bhi gaya, aur koi subuut bhi nhi choda..." he says from otherside of the call

Upon a sinister throne-like chair, the evil woman sits,
her evil laughter echoes in the room...

"Mera dil khush kardiya tumne ..tumhe sabse bada inaam milega kal " she said with devilish grin and cut the call ..

_____

It was early in the morning and a woodcutter was passing by the forest ..he saw a car nearby exactly against the tree and went near he was shocked to see the deadbodies of a couple.... He immediately rushed them to nearest hospital and the hospital declared them as dead .....as it was accidental case so he informed police station about it and wanted to enquire about their family members so that can atleast inform to them ...

___

Zain recieved a call from unknown number at 3 in the noon .. whenever he receives any unknown number he always wished to get a call from azka..

<<A/N: kya Karen wo bechari kay pass tumhara number thodi h 😅>>

Upon receiving the call from the police station informing him about his brother's death, his face turned pale, shock and disbelief evident in his wide eyes. His voice trembled as he struggled to comprehend the devastating news, and his hands instinctively tightened around the phone. A mix of emotions flooded over him: sadness, confusion, and a profound sense of loss. He sank into a chair, his mind racing as memories of his brother and bhabhi flickered through his thoughts. The weight of the situation settled in, and he let out a shaky breath, struggling to hold back tears while trying to gather himself and process the heartbreaking news.

He informed about this heartbreaking news to his bhabhi's family
He immediately booked a flight ticket to return back to India
___

At the funeral, the atmosphere was heavy with grief, and the surroundings echoed with sorrowful whispers and stifled sobs.

Azka, her face streaked with tears, stood near the casket, her shoulders trembling as she tried to hold herself together. Her red and swollen eyes spoke of the pain she was feeling, and her hands clutched a crumpled tissue as if seeking solace in its fragile embrace.

As the ceremony reached its conclusion, Azka's tears seemed to flow even more freely, the finality of the moment settling in.

As people began to disperse, Zain approached her gently. He reached into his pocket, a neatly folded handkerchief. He extended it toward her, his eyes reflecting his own sadness as he understood her pain. Azka accepted the handkerchief with a fragile sad smile, touched by his gesture of kindness.

___

Zain returned from graveyard he was too tired....he was searching for azka but he looked for her and found her sitting in amaan and zainab's room looking at the frame... She looked so weak ,her head was covered with white dupatta ...her eyes have turned red and puffy due to crying for so long ..

Zain stepped inside the room silently

"A_Azka " he called her softly..

Her face was turned towards him, but her gaze remained fixed on the floor.

"Azka you look very weak...Come on, wake up and freshen up. Let's have dinner together. It'll help you feel better"..

And finally she looked toward his direction with emotionalless face...

With a trembling voice,Zain spoke

"I know whatever happened today, even I cannot understand how my brother and bhabhi died" tears welling up in his eyes.

"I...I literally wanted to meet him, talk to him, and I realized my mistake. I so wanted to change myself. I so wanted him to be with me and support me like a father. I so wanted to tightly hug him and never let him go away ever..."

"You know, Azka," he whispered

his voice breaking, "I wish I could tell him that I have missed him so much during the days he didn't call me..ITS ALL BECAUSE OF ME ,HE DIED BEACAUSE OF ME ,I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO HIM..."tear slipped from his eye

Both of them were so broken..

"Zain look at me ,Shhh....it's okay please stop crying.. jiju wanted you to change for good ...stop blaming yourself for that..jo Allah chahta hai wahi hota,unn dono kay nasseb mein chotisi zindagi likhi thi " she said softly. blinking away her tears ..

"Mujhe khaane bularahe thay ,abh khud rotey baithgaye?, chalo mujhe bohot zoroon ki bhook lagi hai" azka said to change the grief and somber atmosphere...

Zain gave her a sad smile and stood up..and order his house maid raheema to set dining the table for them...

They had dinner quietly,after dinner Zain dropped off azka to her home..

________**FLASHBACK ENDS**______

______________________________________

A/N:
Hurrey!.
FINALLY, END OF THE FLASHBACK

how was the chapter???

Don't forget to vote,share and follow me for further updates.....

.... QUESTION OF THE DAY❓..
Who do you think the mysterious women in beginning was?

Do let me know in the comments below
...

STAY TUNED!!.

HAPPY READING❤️...