CHAPTER-7

"Ibaadat Muhabbat Ki
Karte Hue

Duaaon Mein Rooh Ki
Utarta Hai Dil
Tere Zikr Se Kar Ke
Aksar Wuzu

Namazein Muhabbat Ki
Parhta Hai Dil💙"

____________________

In the soft glow of the early morning, a transformation unfolds. The room, once silent and still, now witnesses a profound change. At its heart stands a man, his silhouette outlined by the gentle, golden rays of sunlight streaming through a small hole in the window.

This man, who had long abandoned the practice of daily prayer, has undergone a remarkable journey. For four years, he had been distant from the serenity of namaz, but something within him stirred, a call he could no longer ignore. With newfound determination, he seeks solace and connection once more...

His hands rise, palms open in supplication, as he begins his Salah, the rhythmic recitation of verses that flow from his lips. The room becomes a cocoon of spirituality, shielding him from the outside world as he engages in this sacred dialogue with the Divine...

 The room becomes a cocoon of spirituality, shielding him from the outside world as he engages in this sacred dialogue with the Divine

As Zain bows and prostrates,he seeks solace, forgiveness, and renewal.Each word carries the weight of sincerity, as if he's pouring his heart out to the Creator.

_____________

Four years had worked their magic on Azka, and the change in her physical appearance was nothing short of astonishing...

She was quite bubbly and healthy earlier but now ,her frame had slimmed down, sculpting her into a more delicate form.

The most captivating change, however, was her hair. What had once been modest strands had grown into long beautiful locks...

Her eyes, always lively and expressive, seemed to carry the wisdom of time, as if the years had etched stories and secrets into their depths

Her eyes, always lively and expressive, seemed to carry the wisdom of time, as if the years had etched stories and secrets into their depths. The sparkle remained, but it was a wiser..

Her laughter is like a melody, contagious and heartwarming. Her kindness and empathy shine through her actions, making her even more captivating.

______________

Azka adores her nieces, Minha, who is 8 years old, and Mirha, who is 5 years old, very much. She often spoils them by bringing things they love and even bakes delicious chocolate cakes to enjoy together. Their bond is truly heartwarming.

After a long and tiring day filled with lectures and hours spent in the lab, Azka finally returned home, feeling physically and mentally exhausted. The warm water of her shower provided a soothing escape, washing away the fatigue of the day. As she lay down on her comfortable bed....

There was a knock on her door....she stood up and checked little fingers patting the door ...Azka smiled seeing little mirha ...

"Iz_zka phuphu ?" Mirha stuttered..

"Yes? Izka phuphu ki jaan "Azka said kneeled to her level..

"Izka phuphu ,minha ko cake khana h" mirha said.

"Ohhhh!! Sirf minha ko khaana h mirha ko nhi chahiye? Chalo sirf minha kay liye banate hain" azka said and hid her laugh..

" phuphu mirhu ko bhi khaana h " mirha said and giggled ...

"......yes madam" azka said and cupped her cheeks, she was so cute and her little trouble maker ...

Despite her busy schedule and the exhaustion of her day, Azka willingly agreed to take Mirha into her arms and moved towards the kitchen. She can never say 'No' to these little ones..

_______________

Zain used to be known for his cheerful demeanor, a person who often cracked jokes and had no issues with anger. However, he has since become a serious, disciplined, and highly focused individual....

Zain's entrepreneurial spirit shines through as he embarked on the establishment of his own hospital, named "ALLISON HOSPITALITY." While the project is well underway, there's still some construction and renovation work to be completed.
He's vision includes providing top-notch medical facilities and hiring a team of highly qualified senior doctors and interns. He has set a goal to have everything in place within the next three months, demonstrating his commitment to delivering a hospital that meets the highest standards of healthcare.

His commitment to perfection and maintaining a strict separation between his personal and professional life has earned him respect and a touch of fear from his junior doctors and staff.

Not only is he a highly successful doctor, but he also stands out as one of India's billionaires. Despite his wealth and success, he maintains a low profile, staying away from the media and the spotlight...

He's handsome appearance are additional facets of his persona, making him an intriguing figure whose achievements and personal qualities set him apart in the world of medicine and business.

Zain's lifelong friendship with Hadeed is a unique bond that has endured since childhood. Both are accomplished doctors, but their personalities differ significantly.

He is fluent in an American accent and having learned to speak pure Urdu, has been subtly influenced by Hadeed, incorporating a touch of native language...

This so called Mr Mr Hadeed would ask him to do the things or make him learn the things which he couldnot have ever imagined to do so...
<<A/n:😂>>

Zain seems so boring to hadeed ..he doesn't know how to laugh..hadeed would rarely capture his smile ..after his brother's death he had forgotten the way of living....

Zain renovated his house ,he didn't wanted the house to look the same way it use to look 4 years ago..because he had lot of memories with his brother and he didn't want to remain in past and get emotional over again and again...

His mother remained in Banglore after her elder son's death she fell in a kind of disorder where a person lives in past trauma called 'PSTD'(post traumatic stress disorder)..

Zain didn't want his mother to comeback to Daman , because she would get scared and her mental health may get worsenup ..he pay her a visit after every 2-3 weeks ..

Zain's aunt lives in Bangalore who was taking care of his mom ..zain would be so thankful to her throughout her life ..
A single incident took away each and every happiness of his life ...

______________________________________

A/N:

how was the chapter???

Don't forget to vote,share and follow me for further updates.....

STAY TUNED!!

HAPPY READING 💙..