CHAPTER-3

~~kya likhu teri tareef-E-sirat mein ,
Jhuki Nazar, teri wo saadgi
Alfaaz Kam padh rahe hai teri masumiyat dekhkar

_zakiya....

______________________________________

Dinner was over,amaan asked azka to stay in there guest room tonight ..and she agreed because it was too late for her to return home..........amaan and zainab went to there room and azka in guestroom..leaving zain who was making coffee for himself.........

Azka forgot her phone in kitchen counter and headed towards kitchen to get her phone back.........that's when she saw zain who was making coffee his back was facing her she took slow steps and grabbed her phone and it slipped from her hand . Zain turned towards her..before she could pick it from the floor he bent down to pick and handed her ..........

"Assalam walekum"azka said.

zain didn't reply to her salam ......

<<A/N:what do you think ??zain ne reply kyu nhi diya?🤔>>

"Aap coffee pina chahenyngi ??"zain asked her ....

"Jee......"

"Okay...dark ,extradark or normal ?"
Zain asked and raised his eyebrow...

"Ummm...normal one"azka always prefer normal coffee.

"Cool" zain said and handed her the coffee mug.....

"Shukriya"azka said,and he nodded.

They made there way towards lounge and sat on comfy sofa ..while sipping coffee....

" Shit!!!!...Bhabhi ka birthday tha....wo bhi abhi yaad aaraha hai...tch cake cut karke celebrate karte,abhi toh so rahin hongi wo.....shayad isliye bhabhi ne aaj choco-cupcakes banaye thay"zain said while rubbing his temple..

"Haan tha.....abhisirf 3 min bachey hai... Waise wo cupcakes main banakar laayi thi"azka said..

"What's the hidden secret behind bringing mini choco -cupcakes instead of biggie cake to cut??...accha hota agar badawala cake laati" Zain said with slight sarcasm and hid his laugh..

"Uh....umm kkya sachme cake laana tha ??...tch, aapi toh apna birthday celebrate karna pasand nhi karrr....."he cut her off...

"Hufff...calmdown I was just kidding...just look at you"zain bust out laughing....she bit her lips

"It wasn't funny at all"azka said and srunched her nose. Zain smiled at her cuteness....

" .....aaj tak maine aur zainab aapi nay kabhi apna birthday cake cut karke celebrate nhi kiya....."

"Whattt?????? seriously.....?"zain interrogated.

"Haan....aapi ko mere haath ke choco-cupcake pasand hai isilye mini cupcakes banakar enjoy karte hai...ammi kehtin hai ke cake cut karna foreign culture hai, on every birthday's we visit dargah and would pray for better health"...

Zain was stunned by her answer....

____________________________________