Chapter 1 - The return

It was 11 am  when I arrived to Portugal's airport . Lisbon the capital of portugal, the airport was full of tourists , it was funny I could not remember what it was like to see so many tourists in summer clothes in one place hahaha.

-

__" It's here." -- i paid the uber and take my bags.

-- "Thank you." -- I said

I haven't felt this hot in so long. I went up the street with my 3 suitcases until I found my parents' house. The typical Lisbon apartment, colorful and in a narrow street. I knew it was that house as soon as I saw it. I knocked on the door and my mother opened it quickly.

 I knocked on the door and my mother opened it quickly

--"YN! Finally... -- she says as she hugs me and helps me carry the suitcases to my bedroom.-- you have some lunch in the kitchen. Go get some "

My room was kinda childish but it's normal i lived here , ahh my one direction poster continues on the wall haha. I emptied my suitcases and I and I went to lunch. uuuhh it smells so good ... wait is it ... feijoada ?

I ate my whole plate and it was delicious. I starterd to get bored, there is nothing to do in this house.

-- "aaaaa"

--" What?" --  my mom replied 

--"This house is so boring , there is nothing to do in it!"

 -- "Hey Yn why don't you go explore the city? There is a beach near to our neighborhood and go meet my friends and stuff... -- my mom said while she was doing some work  

Actually it wasn't a bad idea, I just got here in 5 years and I'm bored, so why not?

-- " Yea actually I think it's not a bad ideia , i will take that suggestion."

-- " You have the bike on the laundry take that to  transport yourself trough the city."

I got up from the couch and went to the laundry room, I saw that the hallway has the same horrible pictures of me as always ( I was kinda ugly ew). I opened the door and saw the most beautiful bike in my life, it was light blue and vintage . With some difficulty I managed to get her out of the house and I said goodbye to my parents and went on my way.

--"Bye!!"

--" Bye -- my parents said at the same time -- Be carefull !"

I went down the street on my bike with the sun hitting my hair, and the wind in my face and while  birds  were singing .  I didn't even remember how much I missed it. Portugal is my paradise, I belong here. The path took about 10 minutes, I attached the bike to a pole and went down to the beach. I spread out my towel and put my tote bag on the sand,  I lay on my towel , put my sunglasses and started reading my book. 

hey guys what do you think? feel free to leave suggestions!:)) I made some changes to the story to make it less confusing.