Chapter 5 - " Don't "

Hello I hope you are enjoying the ff leave suggestions of what you would like to happen. :))

-- 

 -- "I see you also found someone..."

-- " Maybe ... "--  Me and Beatriz where walking by the beach with Floki. --  " But explain it , what about Hugo? Do you find him cute?"

-- " Yea He is funny and sporty , and we have a lot of suft in common" -- She was with that love smile on her lips , it's funny to see her that way. She spend the whole time talking about Hugo , I just let her talk .-- You like João right? I saw it, he obviaslly wanted to kiss you...Me and Hugo think that you would make a great couple."

-- "haha , do you think he likes me?"

-- " OMG besties in love !!"-- Bea sings it dancing . I love her. 

João's POV:

I was thinking about all that just happend when I heard Hugo calling me.

-- " João ! Come Here !"

 I went to him coming out of the water to go with  him to our towels. He was sitting on his chair smiling at me.

-- " What?"

-- "I can't go with you and Yn today to the party, I have a dinner" -- He said

-- " Do you mean a date?" -- He immediately started smiling looking to  something behind me. I turned around and there it was , Yn WAIT YN?!

-- " ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT, IF IT IS YN I SWEAR --

-- " No it's her..." -- he said pointing to the girl next to Yn . They where running after Floki and my luck is that Floki was runnig to me.

-- " Hey ." -- Hugo said smiling at beatriz

-- " Hey... " -- she said smilling at him while she get onher towel 

I was on my knees while I was petting Floki when I turned my head up and yn was breathing heavily, with her hands on her knees looking down. I turned my head to look at Hugo and he was looking at me smiling with his eyebrows up. I looked at Yn again and asked her:

-- " Are you free tonight ?"

-- "  Sure ,where are we going?"

-- " Surprise. "

-- " But what do I wear?"

 -- "Just wear what you like , you will be looking good on anything."

 She looked down , with a smile petting Floki. She's pretty cute when she does that . 

Yn POV:

-- Wanna go dinner tonight ?

-- Jure! -- Bea said

I love this couple. I looked at my phone to see what time was ... ! 6 pm! Im late I need to be home is 5 minutes or else i am going to spend the entire nigth outside! I started to put my stuff in my tote bag and i get up.

--  "ahm guys i need to leave I have to go home ok?"  -- i pet Floki 

--  "Oh do you want me to give you a ride home?--  João said -- mut be faster..."-- he said with his hands on his hip.

-- " Yea thanks. " 

We left the beach and I went to get my bike to put it in joao's car while he opened the trunk. He opens the door for me 

-- " Ladies first. " -- He said smiling whle he holdes the door

-- What a gentleman sr João -- I said ass I enter the  car . It's warm and smells very good , it smells  like João .

he enters in the car and puts the radio on. 

-- I love this music ! "If you be the cash I'll be the rubber band..."--

-- "This music it's so  overrated"-- he said while driving when he puts one of his hands in the "off" of the radio 

--  "Don't !-- I said as I put my hand on his to stop him. -- Pay attention while ur driving . "

João's POV: 

How could i pay attention while i'm driving when you're in the same space as me.

we finally arrived , i turned off the car and leave to open Yn door.

-- "Thanks "

-- " I will pick you up at 23 pm ok?"

-- Ok thanks . -- she said with her smile. 

She knocks on the door and waits while I get in the car and start it. 

 -- "Hey Yn me and your mom let's go out ok? then we'll go back to in Monday. Who is this?"

 -- " Oh it's my friend Jo-- "

 -- João Félix ? oh Hi! You played for Benfica right , so kid are you back at Benfica or are you just spending a vacation here?"- he said while he extended his hand to give me a hand shake .

--  "Carlos we are going to get late !  Get in the car -- Her mom said while she leaves the house and get's in her car." 

-- " See you next time kid "

...