Chapter 8-- "You can come if you want... "

Yn POV:

It was 10 am when i woke up with a sunshine hitting in my face... I AM ON THE STREET? I jumped out of bed and opened my eyes, aaa I'm home. I lay down on the bed again. I looked to my left side and the sheets were messing up, did I sleep with someone? I got up slowly and went slowly to the kitchen.

What is this wonderful smell? I walked and saw that it was João. He was bare-chested with an apron and shorts. He's handsome , he looks like a Greek statue .He had his back to the stove stirring something in the frying pan.

--" Good morning "

--" You're finally awake!" - he said turning to me with the frying pan in his hand.

He put what he was cooking on a plate. I approached and sat down in front of the plate

--" My mother used to make these."-- I said smiling, bringing the fork to my mouth.WOW. He has talent. -- "Mr. João, you are quite skilled at sewing fatias douradas."

-- "I have many more talents, this is just one of them"-- he said with a big smile on his face .

He sat in front of me eating his breakfast, we stayed silent and looked at each other with a little smile and then we looked back at the plate.

--"You slept well today, you must be thirsty"-- what does he mean by that? He got up and gave me a glass of water.

--" How do you know..." - I said drinking the water

--" I don't know I just..." -- he showed me a picture of me sleeping with my mouth open. You're fucking kidding me.

-- "Delete that shit NOW!"

-- " Make me . -- he said with a sly smile.

he put the cell phone down next to him and stared at me with his head in his hands. I stood looking at him and then looked at the phone, he continued with his eyes on me.I quickly reached out my hand to pick up the phone, to delete the photo but as soon as I put my hand on top of the phone he placed his hand on top of mine. I looked at his hand and then at him, but he hadn't taken is eyes from mine.

-- " What are you trying to do?"

-- " What do you think?"

he looked at me and got up from the bench and went towards the room, while he walked towards the room he said:

--" get dressed and we're going out."

-- " Is this how it is now, no questions or anything?"

-- " I already had the plan made."

-- "Okay, okay..." I looked at his cell phone and called it, in the background of the lock screen it said, "DON'T TRY IT! "

He had code.

-- "What are you hiding so much João?"-- I said to myself out loud

-- " YOUR PHOTO!!"

-- " HOW DID YOU HEAR?!"

--"ANOTHER ONE OF MY TALENTS" that boy is literrly on the bedroom and he can hear what I said in the kitchen.

-- " YOU CAN'T READ MINDS CAN YOU? "

-- " NOT YET!" -- he said from the bedroom

I sat there thinking while he left for me. I got up and went to the couch. and turning on the television but I didn't feel like it. I sat for a while longer thinking about what I was going to do now. I had no idea so I got up and went to the porch. I opened the door and sat down on a chair there. it was sunny and the birds were singing in a magical way. I let myself sit there and receive the warmth of the hot sun on the back of my neck. I closed my eyes and stayed there, sitting asleep.