Chapter 7

Hello I hope you are enjoying the ff , leave comments about what you want to happen . Good reading!! 

João's POV:

she had fallen asleep but I was wondering if everything she said today ,she was telling the truth or if she was just drunk. I wanted to kiss her without looking stupid but I didn't know if she was aware of her actions.

 I took her to her house and woke her up because we had arrived. 

-- "Yn, we're here."

 -- "uhm"

 -- "let's go" --  I got out of the car and opened the door for her to help her out of the car. -- " where are your house keys?" - I said holding her

 -- "ah" -- she got up and went to get her bag. She took the key and entered the house, took off her shoes and lay down on the sofa.

 --" Yn have go get a shower I wait."

She didn't say nothing she just went to the bathroom . She was having a bath while I was at my phone. 

I was a bit embarrassed but it was for her own good. I went to her room and looked for her pajamas. She had some polaroid on her room a random band poster or something. Then I went back to the living room. A few minutes later she came back, she had wet hair and pajamas.

 -- " Hi ."

 -- " Yn You look tired you better go rest" 

-- "Only if you go with me" 

-- " Stop saying those things Yn go, let's go it's time to go to sleep."

 She went into the bedroom and threw herself on the bed. I put the pillows, she got into the bed and I covered her

 --"Good Night Yn" 

--" where is my good night kiss?" she said smiling at me 

-- "Maybe the other day -- she pouted and I turned off the light.

-- " Wait? Can you stay the night  , I don't want to be alone, please?"

I couldn't say no , she was drunk and home alone.

--" Um Ok."

-- " YEY , obrigada" ( thank you)

-- " De nada" -- ( you are welcome) -- I said smilling 

...

She gaved me a sweatshirt to wear as pajamas  baggy pants. The sweater was pastel pink, I stared ather with the face:  "you were kidding?" , but she was already sleeping. I thought it wasn't a good ideia  go to the bathroom because it would make noise and she might wake up, so I get dressed in the bedroom. I took the shirt and pants and put them on. Carefully I turned off the bedside light that was next to her, I looked at her and she looked beautiful sleeping, I mean not only sleeping but...

 I went to the other side out of bed enter, and fell asleep.

Yn POV:

I have to admit that I was looking at João while he was changing, and yes I almost passed out.

--

I woke up in the middle of the night wanting to throw up. I got up still dizzy and quickly ran to the bathroom, lifted the lid of the toilet and waited.

(arwgr vomit )

EW discusting , 

--"MY SHIRT! "--  I took off my shirt and put it in the sink with water.

I ran back to the room, when I was running I stepped on my own sock and PAW I hit my face on the floor. 

-- "aAw my face"-- I put my hand on my face and felt blood. Shit. 

I got up leaning on the bed and João was behind me 

-- "Are you Ok?"--  he looked worrie...He put his hands on my shoulders to turn me around so he could see my face. I pinched my nose to stop more blood coming out. João got up and ran to the bathroom and came with tissues and ice. Where did he get the ice?! 

-- " Here. Everything will be fine " -- he said putting the tissues in my hand and put the ice on my nose (bone area)

--  "sSHh" -- That ice was cold

-- "If you want your nose not to turn black it's better to ice it, trust me I think I have experience with this. "

we sat there on the floor leaning against the bed waiting until Yn's nose started to stop bleeding so we could go to sleep. Some time later we went to bed. I couldn't fall asleep thinking about the fact that I was in the same bed as her, so I got up and went to the bathroom. I saw that there were clothes in the sink so I put them in the washing machine. I turned it on and went to bed.

 I noticed that I had a notification from Hugo.

Hugo

Where are you ?

 I am going to stay the night with Yn

UUU

Have a good sleep. hahah

Yea thanks

--

I stood looking at the message and turned my head. Yn was sleeping with her mouth open AHAHH, I have to take a picture . I opened the camera and took some pictures at 0.5x .I tried to control the laughter but it escaped me, I quickly put the cell phone on  the little table ,and pretended I was sleeping.