Chapter 13 --João's girlfriend

Tuesday

I finally woke up, I'm that type of person who doesn't like to go to sleep early but then when I wake up it's torture. But its a good day I guess even though I don't remember anything that happened yesterday, the only thing I remember is being in bed sleeping with someone next to me, my god did I bring someone I didn't know? hope not . I got up and felt dizzy. I hate it when this happens to me getting up in too much of a hurry. I got up and went to the kitchen

there was something on the counter with a note.

"Good morning I left early because I had training and I couldn't be late, here are some pancakes I made for your breakfast. 

*I turned the sheet *

and hugo was doing a party in his boat do you want to come? some more friends will be there and that's at 3 o'clock at the dock

João POV:

Today I had to leave Yn house because I had training but all I can think about is her. Today began training for the European.

--" Positions, yellow! yellow! go!!Ok let's divide this into vest and no vest teams. António , João , Gonçalo and Diogo with and Ronaldo, Rúben , Renato and Bernardo without. Let's go! "

Whatever was around me I could only think about her. What  was she doing?

--"João wake up bro" -- Ronaldo said laughing

--"I bet it's a girl."

--" Magui."-- Bruno said coughing .

The truth is, Magui and I broke up. She kisses a few guys and then always makes up an excuse that "I was drunk" or that's media trying to screw up our relationships or being jealous .I know she cheated on me and it was over but , she's been trying to talk to me to apologise. All I want is Yn and I dont want magui  to ruin things.

Yn POV:

I turn on my cell phone to check the time and see that I have a message

mom

Hello, your father and I were thinking and we thought you should revisit Lisbon, even though you already lived here, you should remember the main places where you have your childhood memories! Like Praça do Comércio ( that place that in winter haves the christmas tree ) ,  take a walk  along  the Tejo river , watch the sunrise ... you know .

And you should go with your friends so you don't find everything boring 😘🤪.

Have fun, mom and dad

Oh my god, the Christmas tree! I had several polaroids taken there with Beatriz, good memories... Maybe I could do some of those stuff with beatriz , i need to talk with her to teel her some stuff.

I definitely have to do this maybe tomorrow, today my mind was on something else.

--

Why not? The day has barely started, but I mean it's already 11:30?!

 I got dressed and I remembered, what if I use dad's car? I mean it wasn't for using it once he'll notice. I grabbed the keys and my bag and left the house. I closed the door and walked down the street to where the car was, opened the door and got in. 

Before reaching my destination, I had to pass through a place

--" 2 chicken menus please " --" Ok just a moment" --the woman writes on  paper