Chapter 6 -- Party

--

Home alone. I checked my phone and texted Bea

                                                                            Bea

                                                                                                                                  You need to tell me everthing!

                                                                                                                                                         send

i turned my phone of and have a bath . Washed my hair , my face  body , shaved my legs.  When I finished  I  put a  face mask on while I has making my dinner . While my pasta was boiling I went to my bedrrom to choose what I was going to dress. I didn't that much choice but I ended chosing  a dress.

I ate my dinner and get ready. I brushed my teeth , put some make up on ,  did my hair and I put  my dress on.

                                                                              João

I am out side.

                                                                                                                       Ok give me  5 minutes.

WHERE IS MY BAG? aaaaaa. here! Phone, keys, charger? Yea. OH shoes. I put my shoes on turned off the lights leave the house and locked it. I looked back and there was João ,he had  his arm out the window and he was smiling at me. He immediately got out of the car and closed his door without taking his eyes off me, he stood leaning against the car looking at me with his puppy d ​​eyes. He looked  at me up and down and said:

-- " You look beautiful ... " -- i felt my cheeks go red.

-- " Hi? Good night ? " -- I said getting closer to him 

-- " haha, sorry " -- he said with a side smile 

He opened the car door for me and waited for me to sit down to close the door. he came around to go in he put his hands in his pockets and I saw he was smiling. He opened the door and sat down, started the car and spotify turned on automatically. Artic monkeys started playing ( "Do I wanna now?")

--

The disco was in a beach not our beach , but still was pretty. We entered and it was to hot . There were a lot of people and the music was very loud. João grabbed my arm and took me with him to the bar area.

 --" One shot please" -- he said raising his finger -- Do you want some ?"  

-- "It's supposed to be a fun night right? 2 please !"

we were drinking  some shots and I , is that my favorite song ?"

-- " Get up let's dance!"

-- " I am good thank you " -- He said with a small smile

-- " Come on let's have some fun !" --  i grabbed his arm and pulled him to the dance floor

João and i were having a lot of fun, we danced a lot when all of a sudden the people from the disco got up and went to the dance floor. (Kuduro started playing) . Everyone started to dance in dance floor ,  and I was standing there looking because I didn't know the dance 

 -- "Dance with us" -- a random girl said pulling me to the dance floor

I simply started imitating the people around me and I felt like laughing at the embarrassment I was going through. I looked up and saw João dancing, he was smiling. He looked at me and his smile was even bigger. 

--" You really don't know how to dance ! " -- He said almost yelling for me to hear.

 -- "Sorry if I don't remember how to dance to this song!!" -- I said ironically.

 He left the place where he was and went to my side

 --" Just copy me!!!"

After a while I started to get the hang of it. Then I left the dance floor and went to drink some more shots. I was feeling randomly happy.

 -- "Don't drink to much!" -- João said. 

 I ignored it. I drank a few more shots and João came to me. 

-- "That's enough, let's dance" -- He held my shoulders and guided me to the dance floor.

 I stopped walking and turned around looking at him almost falling  on his chest

-- "Has anyone  told you that you look really cute today?"

 -- " You're definitely drunk " -- He said turning me around so we continued to go to the dance floor 

-- " What if I 'm not  ?" -- I said smiling at him teasing him. 

He smiled and gave me his hand so we started dancing. Played many songs, arctic monkeys, Bruno Mars, Coldplay, and disco music. João and I sang a lot, I started to feel sick. 

-- " João can we go home ?"

 -- "Are you feeling well? Let's go"-- He rested his arm on my shoulders and led me outside. We went to the car and got in, he opened the door for  me and helped me seat beld. I stayed to look at him. How could he be so pretty? He lifted his head and stared at me with his deep brown eyes. I could feel my cheeks go red. We were there looking at each other deep in the eyes. I put my hand on her cheek. I made my eyes and kissed him it didn't last long. he got up and closed the door. got into the car and started driving, then everything went black...