Chapter 3 -- "Are you free tonight?"

Hi guys I hope you are enjoying , good reading :))

João's POV:

I spend all night thinking about Yn , I just meet her today but she seems like she is such a good person, I love her smile , her laugh... My thoughts where interrupted by Hugo entering my room and leaving the door open ( ARE YOU KIDDI-)

--  "So do you really mean it ?"

-- " What? And can you close the door and leave?!" -- He ignored me 

-- " That you wanna to hug Yn ? You know that you just meet her today right?"

-- " Why?"

-- " Just asking..." -- he made silence 

Does he like her?!

-- " Why?!"

-- "Hahahaha, you just reported yourself " -- he leaves my room nad leave the door open

-- " Not funny! AND CLOSE THE DOOR THE NEXT TIME , stupid kid" -- I said

-- " I AM NOT A KID , I AM LITERLLY 18!"

i kinda want to ask Yn out but what if she thinks I was joking?

--

Yn POV:

Yesterday it was the best day in my 5 years of college . it was so fun and Hugo is so funny  and João... his eyes is just something unbelievable , and his smile... ok stop.

BUT THE DOGG ...ok i'm sorry i just had to make this joke(back to the"book")

I also texted Beatriz my childhood best friend , she continue to be funny and makes that dad jokes that SOMETIMES it's funny . We are going to hang out today at yesterdays beach. And the "hang out" that i supposedly were going with João... I haven't been invited yet "yet?". Maybe he was joking and I am just being stuppid  anyways...

For breakfast I ate 2 slices of bread with some butter , a glass of milk and  a apple when I got a notification from instagram. "joaofelix79 started following you" How did he get my instagram?

--

i put some mascara and some pink gloss on and get dressed. i put my bikini ,on a pair of  shorts , ,a white shirt , and some random shoes on. 

I got on my bike and start riding to the beach .

--

 -- " HI!" -- Bea says as we hug -- " what have you going ? Did you missed Portugal?" -- she says with a smile 

-- " Of corse nothing is like this beaches and the food ..."

-- " And the people... -- she says a funny smile on her lips and with her eyebrows raised.-- did you meet someone?"

*A big smile appears on my face *

--"uuuuuu, show me! I need to see!!!"

-- "Hahaha"

-- "Here" -- I showed her a random picture of him from his instagram ( and yes I follow him back).

-- " Garota you are luckyyy! Did he asked out?"-- she asked

--"Yes..."

-- " Say yes what are you waiting for?"

-- " The thing is I don't know if he was being serious ."

-- " He must be ashamed, he must be afraid of being rejected. Ask him about that otherwise nothing done."

-- " You're right."

-- "wanna go to the water?"

-- " Hell yea!"

--

João's POV:

Yn 

Are you free tonight?

*Send*

Before i go let me just- (* see her story*)

@  it's_Yn 

Ok  I'm definitely going to the beach

-- "HUGO! Pack your things , we are going  to the beach!"

-- " Yn is there isn't?" -- hugo says laughing

--

Yn POV:

-- "Bye!! See you tomorrow! "-- Bea says

-- "Bye!!! " -- we hug and then she lefts

After Bea leaves I started drawing some beachy things on my scrapbook and some polaroids  i took in this days and yes I printed João's  picture with his dog.  Some time after a man selling bolas de berlim   passed by me and I bought one. It was delicious. when I ate all of it I went to the water. The fresh water touched my body ,luckily i brought my goggles to observe the animals and the shells. Ipick up some.

João's POV:  

We put our stuff near to Yn's stuff and I lay down in her towel .

-- "Dude wtf are you doing? "

--" Shiuuu it's going to work." ( Hugo can be annoying sometimes)

-- " no it won't , are you crazy? Wait just for Yn obviosly..." -- he says as he sit down on a beach chair and going to his phone

Yn POV:

As the water startes to get colder I decide to leave, when I see João sitting on my towel with my scrapbook next to him.  DID HE SEE?? I try not to panic and get out of the water calmly and and walk to him.

João's POV:

Her hair is beautiful , everthing on her is like the beach. She is the beach...