Ding Dong Song

Okay so I wrote this and posted it on Instagram {addicted_to_collins} and my friend told me I should upload it here, so here we are. I hope you get a good laugh from this. XD

[this was inspired by the Ding Dong Somg]

It's finally happening. They are doing the do. Dean breathes heavily against Cas' neck as he undoes his belt. Cas then kicks off his pants to the side, leaving him in nothing but underwear. Dean pushes his fingers under the waistband of Cas' boxer briefs, slowly pushing them to the ground. Dean pushes up against Cas and kisses him on the cheek, then neck, then Dean grabs Cas' "special parts" firmly. He was expecting Cas to moan or something but instead Cas just looks Dean in the eyes intensely. After seconds of stillness Cas speaks: "Oh, you touched my tralala." He says it in the deepest voice possible and Dean feels like he's about to be murdered by Cas' dick. Then Cas tilts his head sideways. Cas pee-wee starts dancing in Dean's hands, followed by Cas jumping, thrusting his hips forward. "Ooh! Uh! Ooh! Uh-huh! You touched my tralala!" Cas throws his hands up and starts "raising the roof". "He touched it! He touched it! Ooh, ooh! He touched it!" He starts pushing Dean forward by jumping all the way to the other side of the room. "Praise my daddy, he touched it!" Then Cas opens the door and starts running away butt-naked with his hands in the air yelling "He touched my *deep voice* tralala!"