Happy Birthday Dean

SPECIAL BIRTHDAY UPDATE FOR THE BIRTHDAY GUY :')     (DEAN)

It's Dean's birthday today and I wanted to do something for him, he deserves a day off.

Although Dean and Sam are in the middle of a case right now I convinced Sam for them to take the day off and celebrate. (Dean does not know)

"Did you get the pie?" I ask Sam. "Yep, I'll get it out of the fridge." He says then jogs off into the kitchen.

Right when Sam comes in with the pie I finish hanging up the decorations. "Alright I think thats it, now all we gotta do is wait for Dean to get back." Sam says. It wasn't that long of a wait. When Dean walks down the stairs we yell; "Happy Birthday!!" and Sam goes to give Dean a quick hug. We gave him, a porn magazine, something for his car, and pie. It wasn't a lot but it was last minute shopping.

"Thank you guys but you really didn't have to do this.." Dean says. "C'mon don't pick a fight Dean, just chill." Sam says. "No hunting, no research, nothing you got the day off! We want you to be happy." Dean rolls his eyes. Before he could argue anymore Sam says; "I'll go get a knife and plates." Then walks off to the kitchen.

"Dean can you just try to be happy?" I say.  "Why? I didn't do anything to deserve this all I do is get the ones I love hurt." He says. "Dean! Don't talk like that it's not your fault." I say. He mutters something under his breath but I didn't catch it. "Dean you got to stop hating yourself.." I say almost in a whisper.

We get lost in eachothers eyes. This is my chance I could kiss him. What if he doesn't like me like that tho. What if he hates me after. Stop, this could be my only chance. I think to myself.

Without anymore thoughts I lean forward and press my lips to his. He doesn't kiss back and then I pull back quickly. I scan his face with my eyes but am not able to read it like other times. My lips start moving trying to find words but then something shoking happens. He takes my face in his hands and kisses me. I kiss back. My hips roll into him as we kiss making him whimper slightly. His hands drop to my thighs and mine wrap around his neck. My legs wrap around him then he lifts me up on the counter. His tongue finds his way into my mouth. We pull away for air.

"God I wanted to do that for so long," He breathes in my ear. "R-really?" I asked suprised. "Oh fuck yes, you don't know how many times I dreamt of you and your soft lips." He says. I sat there kinda in shock.

Our lips meet again.

He pulls back shortly after. He bites his lip then says. "The best birthday ever." He says. I feel my cheeks heat up.

"I'm not done with you." He says in my ear then pulls me off the counter.

Sam comes in with a knife and plates and forks. The rest of the day was good and lets just say the night was even better.

IDK NOT MY BEST WORK BUT WHATEVER HOPE YOU LIKED IT ;) AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY DEAN!!!