Love

Castiel's point of view (honestly this is really shitty I'm sorry.)

Falling in love is hard.
Falling in love is scary.
Falling in love is painful.

You have those moments that you absolutely cherish. First dates. First kiss. First everything. And the tiny moments that shouldn't matter. Like, for instance, watching your boyfriend pick out a movie to watch in your room. For the billionth time. But damn he is so hot and you can't wait to wrap your arms back around him. And before he gets in bed with you he slips his shirt off then hops on your lap, pinning you to the bed. He's just driving you wild. Then you end up making out for the first part of the movie.

Or when he picks a rose for you in the park. And everything is just good for once and you're both happy.

But then there's the bad, the brutal. The fights the screaming. Throwing things. Tears. Breaking down after he drives away drunk. Feeling absolutely crushed. Then you're lost for days after until things go back to normal.

Relationships either end in marrying them or breaking up. Both are scary.

I married mine. And it is amazing. Mural of the story— take the chance. Don't be afraid to fall. You'll figure it out and get it. You will find the right one eventually. Cherish the good, but don't let the bad destroy the good ones.