Hurt

(Cas' POV)

I wet a washcloth in alcohol then walk back into the living room.

"How you doing?" I ask looking at Dean laying on the couch all beaten up and bloody. "Ill live." He replies.

I smile a faint smile then get down on my knees.

I knew I was right I knew he shouldn't have gone on that hunt.

"What was it?" I asked pressing the wash cloth on his arm making him wince a little.

"Demons." He says.

"I told you not to go." I mutter under my breath surprisingly Dean heard. "I know but it's my job baby, I had to go, plus me and Sam haven't went on a hunt together in a long time."

It was true Dean hasn't went on a hunt in a long time, with Katie to take care of and everything he hasn't had much time.( Katie is our 2 and a half year old daughter that we adopted about one and a half years ago.)

"I know.." I say putting the wash cloth on the coffee table then walking off to find some cloth to wrap around his wound.

I go in to the bathroom and grab a cloth. I hear some one walking so I walk out of the bathroom real quick to see who it is, their was no one there so I just forget about it and go back to Dean.

"Is that to tight?" I ask as I wrap the bandage around his right forearm. "No," He whispers watching my every room.

I have gotten good at this whole 'doctor' thing. Whenever anyone got hurt I would 'fix' them, and I have taken care of Dean so many times that he has started calling me 'Doctor' or 'doctor Castiel'.

"You know you would really make a good doctor." He says.

I smile and say, "Dean, you have to go to school for that and school cost money and we don't have money."

"Your right." He sighs.

I finish up the first bandage when we hear, "What's wrong with daddy?" Katie asks with a scared look on her face.

"Is he hurt?"

I look at Dean then back at Katie. "No he's not hurt we're.... just playing doctor." I lie.

"Can I play?" She asks stumbling over to us.

"Um, well we are done playing now." I say standing up and lifting her off her feet.

"Oh" She frowns. I walk away from Dean just in case she some how figures out he actually is hurt.

"How'd you get out of bed?" I ask.

"Kavin!" She says happily. I turn the corner to find Kevin almost running into us.

"Kevin! What are you doing here?" I ask surprised to see him.

"Well I was passing by and thought why not stop by you guys." He says.

I swing an arm around him an pat him on the back. "Nice to see you how have you been?" I asked.

"I've been good, I've been hunting with Garth a lot, but don't worry we've been staying safe and we actually ran into Charlie a few weeks ago." He replies.

"Really? How is she doing?" I ask.

"She's doing great! We worked a case with her, and she has been doing some hunts by herself here and there." He says.

Me and Kevin chat for a while then I decide to go finish up Dean. (Leaving Katie with Kevin).

I tell Dean about Kevin and him hunting with Garth and them running into Charlie and everything else we talked about. By the time I got done telling him everything I was also done patching him up.

I look up at Dean. I was sitting on my knees o the ground next to the couch he laid on.

I leant in and 'pecked' him on the lips.

I got up about to walk away but Dean grabbed my hand. I turned around to look at him. He pulled me closer than grabbed my hips pulling me on to his lap. My legs on either side of his hips.

His eyes stared up in mine. I leaned into kiss him. His lips soft. His hands stay on my hips while I put mine on his neck. I nibble at his bottom lip making him whimper. I smile beneath the kiss, his whimper was adorable. I kissed him one last time the pulled back. "C'mon lets go hang out with Kevin and Katie." I smiled then we went to join them.