Date night

"Dean you have to go." My brother, Sam, said when I told him that Cas asked me out on a date.

"How long has it been? Like a year since you last went on a date?"

Sam was right it has been a long time since we went on a date. I lost track of how long ago it was, but I knew for sure on our last date he was still 100% angel.

"I don't know, I don't keep track of that stuff." I shrugged.

"Anyways, you HAVE to go." He pleaded.

"What does it matter to you anyway?" I said walking into the kitchen.

"You want a beer?" I asked glancing at Sam who was giving me a 'Bitch face'.

"Would you quit trying to change the subject?" He said shutting the fridge door I just opened.

"Why don't you want to go? What's up with you?"

I honestly didn't know, I mean with Cas being human and he has feelings now I guess I was just nervous, like I would do something wrong and make him not like me anymore.

"Nothing! Nothings wrong with me Sammy." I said.

"So your going?" He asked.

I looked away from Sam. I didn't really want to go, but I guess I don't have any choice I didn't want to make Cas sad, anyways it could be fun.

"I guess," I sighed.

"Great! Now where are y'all going did he tell you?" He asked almost in a excited voice.

"No he didn't say anything, he just asked if we could go on a date." I replied.

"Ok, well I'm gonna call Cas and tell him that you said yes and you'll pick him up at 7." Sam said walking away to go call Cas.

I glanced at the clock it was 6:30, that damn boy is only giving me 30 minutes to get ready. I walked into my room to get ready.

I put on some jeans, a black undershirt, and a dark red plaid shirt. I combed my hair and brushed my teeth and that was all the time I had.

I walked out of my room to find Sam standing right there.

"Good your ready!" Sam said looking me up and down.

"That's not what I would've picked but your out of time." He said.

Me and Sam walked to the garage.

"Alright have fun!" Sam said smiling.

I got in my car and took off for Cas' hotel.

~

I pull in the parking lot of the hotel Cas is staying at. Im really nervous for some odd reason. I've never been nervous around Cas I wasn't even nervous on our first date, I've always been pretty 'chill' around him, why am I nervous now? I look at clock and read 6:58. I have 2 minutes.

I look down at what I'm wearing maybe Sam was right, maybe I'm underdressed. Shit. Now I wish I was better dressed.

Why'd Sam have to give me only 30 minute to get ready? He's such a bitch.

It's 7:59 now. I take a deep breath and look at the window of Cas' room. I can't really see anything through the white curtains. All I see is a shadow moving around, almost like he was running around. Maybe he's nervous to. Well he probably is cause he has feelings now.

I take another deep breath then open my car door and get out.

It was cold outside, and the strong wind didn't help any. Now I was wishing I grabbed my coat.