Sick

I flip through the channel guide trying to fine something good on. I shift my position multiple times trying to get comfy. "Ugh," I complain not being able to get comfy.

"How you doing baby?" Dean asks walking up to the couch. "I brought you some soup." He says as he places a bowl of tomato soup on the coffee table.

He sits down, putting an arm around me and kisses the top of my head. "Are you feeling any better?" He asks rubbing his hand on my back.

"No, I'm feeling worse." I complain turning my head to look at Dean. "Aw I'm sorry babe." He says leaning back in the couch.

"I'm not hungry." I say pushing the bowl away. I don't mean to be rude I'm glad he made it and actually cares, but I'm just not hungry.

"I'm sorry, thanks but no thanks, I just-"

"No, it's ok, I'll just put it in the fridge and eat it later, no biggie." He said quickly getting up and taking the bowl into the kitchen.

I sigh then lean back into the couch.

Dean comes back and sits next to me again.

"Can I-" I point at the couch asking to 'lay down.

"Yeah of course." Dean moves so he is laying on his side.

I lay beside him and he wraps his arms around me.

I cough.

"You okay?" He asks. I nod in reply.

"Dean, I'm going to get you sick," I say rolling around to face him.

"Why don't you go hunt with Sam?" I say putting a hand on his chest.

"Cause I rather be here taking care of you. I don't care if I get sick." He says.

I smile looking up into his eyes.

He leans in pressing his lips to mine.

I put my forehead to his and whisper "I love you."

"I know" He replies.

I roll back over. Dean draws circles in my arm as I look through the guide again. "What do you want to watch?" I sigh, not knowing what to watch.

"We can watch transformers,"

"Sure," I say sitting up so he can get up to put it in.

I watch as he moves around getting the movie ready.

He comes back and lays with me and we watch the movie together.