part 30 their plans and his lady is in his embrace

Play song:Gangsta
Author pov
Coming out from the helicopter he stand in front of his bodyguards....

Seeing there king there all the bodyguard were sweating,some gulping,and obviously all of them feeling dark aura around them

Seeing there king there all the bodyguard were sweating,some gulping,and obviously all of them feeling dark aura around them... ofcourse their boss is so angry after finding out that the person he trusted most are the one who betrayed them..also those are the same person who kidnapped his princess,his life,his sister..whom he loves most in this world or you can say more than himself...he was boiling in anger...just wanted to kill them who even dare to touch his princess...

Yoongi:all of you listen carefully...(in dark cold voice)
After hearing his voice people started to shiver more thinking that they can die anytime...
Yoongi:My princess is kidnapped by those bastard and also eunwoo is also kidnapped by jungkook..so i want the location of where jungkook has kept my princess and Eunwoo in twenty four hours...and if you guys can't find the location then get ready..i will be sending all of you to hell..(dark voice)
Hearing this they knew that now no can save them..they just wanted their boss to go from their.. because if he got angry or of they fail to find his princess they they will surely see hell in twenty four hours..
Yoongi: also i want every information about kim Samuel
He said and about to go inside his car but before that he glare at everyone

Yoongi: also i want every information about kim SamuelHe said and about to go inside his car but before that he glare at everyone

Everyone bow to him and car surrounded his car to protect him..he started going towards his mansion..

Meanwhile at Samuel mansion

He was lying on his bed..he also has got injured because of the fight..
Secretary:sir please calm down
Samuel:how could you think that i will calm down after that bastard take my love away from me.. again because of him she is not with me...but this time no means no she deserves to be with me she is my queen i won't let that jeon jungkook to take her away from me
His mom entered inside his bedroom
His secretary bow towards her while she came and sat on the bed while caressing her son's hair
Samuel mom:son you will have her but first you need to get healthy then you will be able to make her yours
Samuel:but mom what if that bastard again make her fall for him
Samuel mom: my son remember that now she have a husband whom she loves more than anyone and she leaves jungkook so first you have to find eunwoo then take yn away from, gain her trust first then her love ok my son
Samuel:but mom if she will see her so called husband then she will never be mine
Samuel mom:then who said to keeping him alive..you can make some rumours that he cheated on her or if she still didn't believe you then kill her so called husband...
Samuel laughed like a pycho which make his secretary flinch and he got scared it was looking like some demon possessed him which make Shiver ran down his spine..
Samuel laughed and hugged his mom happily while saying
Samuel:mom you are great i love you
Samuel mom:i love you too my son but remember that i also love my daughter in law ok
Samuel: yeah mom she is like that no one can stop from loving her (he said and hugged his mom tightly while she was rubbing his back)
Meanwhile at jungkook house
Play song:labon ko
Here jungkook is sitting at the corner of his room where no one can see him but he can see her...and he is seeing the love of his life sleeping in his bed
Jungkook pov..
Finally she is at right place now..she is in my room..i mean our room now sleeping in our bed..how fool i was that i didn't appreciate her when she was giving our relationship a chance..and instead of loving and caring for her i wasted my time on those sluts and mia..my true happiness was infront of me but i didn't see her and her love and she left me but now i won't let her go now even if she wants to..i will not let her go.. because now she is my life without her i can't live let live i can't even think about my life without her because she is my life...

Author pov..
She was there sleeping peacefully on the bed

Without knowing that a loving gaze is staring at her

Without knowing that a loving gaze is staring at her..or we can say that her soul.. without her knowing that her beauty is testing patients of a Beast.. without knowing that her lips are tempting him but how much he can control himself

 without knowing that her lips are tempting him but how much he can control himself

He was thinking about making love to her.. making their two body but one soul..he just have fucked woman for pleasure but he wants to make love to her,care for her do everything for her..even he can give her life to her..he slowly get up from his seat and make his way towards his lady..while staring at her beautiful face.. which can make everybody drool over her and just thinking about that his eyes turn dark..
He sat on his bed and started caressing her face his eyes travel to face noticing every single details of her face..he went towards her and hover over her while balancing his weight from his hand and kissed her forehead then nose,both cheeks,then her chin and then her lips which he wanted to devour badly but too bad he can,t right now..he gave a kiss on her neck and then laid beside her his heart was thumping badly he was having peace in his mind and heart..after having the feeling of her beside him he slowly turn towards her and take her kissing it making her turn towards him and hugging her..he went towards her ears..his hot breathing on her ear making her shiver..
He said in her ear in low husky deep voice
Jungkook: finally you are in my embrace,you are mine..(smirk)
After seeing his effect on her..he smirk..
And gently kissed her ear and hugged her tightly while she burried her face in his chest..and that days finally he slept peacefully with his lady beside him that,s where she belong to in his embrace... sleeping like a queen his queen...