Part 48 taking care of his lady

Play song:Labon ko
Author,s pov
At Jeon,s mansion in the forest
He entered inside the mansion while carrying her wet figure on his bulky strong arms..her whole dress was wet and it was also showing her body clearly..
He entered inside his bedroom opps it means their bedroom and lay her down on the bed while she was shivering because of her wet dress

Looking at her figure on their own Bedroom on their made him smirk in satisfaction..he was looking at her body which was making her skin visible and her wet hair which was only adding fuel to fire.. meanwhile at outside the rain was getting heavier...
Going towards her he smirk and started to take of her clothes but he wasn't looking at her body only her innocent face..she wasn't sleeping she had already fainted..he was looking at her face which was showing nothing but innocence which only want him to devour her..but controlling his desire he finally took all of her clothes laying her down on the bed only his eyes were only looking at her face and just want to look at her eyes
Going towards the closest

but controlling his desire he finally took all of her clothes laying her down on the bed only his eyes were only looking at her face and just want to look at her eyesGoing towards the closest

Hr was also taking off his wet shirt and then took his one of shirt..after looking at the shirt he smirk finally his lady will be wearing his shirt..she will smell like him ofcourse she is his women so she will smell like him..she needs to..
Again going towards the bed while being shirtless can make anyone drool over his hot body..he was the king of this world.. king of the every womens heart..every womens want to have this sight of him

every womens want to have this sight of him

But unfortunately they can't..they aren't lucky enough to make him go like crazy just like his lady only she can comtrol without even ordering.. everytime he see her only one question came in his mind..is she even real..how can she drove me crazy in any state..she was now in miserable condition but still she was way more beautiful than the girls out...
He wanted to embrace her in any condition..his life is dark so his love also and the way he loves her no one can do that..
Going towards the bed taking her fragile body in his arms..he was not daring to look at her naked body because he knows if he saw her in this beautiful miserable state then he will not be able to control himself.. making her wear his shirt he smiled

 making her wear his shirt he smiled

He was looking at her in his dress..his heart was beating so fast that he couldn't control his urge to kiss her while devouring her lips he grabbed her waist tightly while she wimper.. finally realising what he was doing he stopped it..
Jungkook pov.
Oh no my lady why you everytime drove me crazy..even without doing anything.. everytime i see you I just want to hide you in my dark embrace..
Author pov
He was looking at her with nothing but possesion, obsession then his eyes went
to her legs which was bleeding badly taking her legs in his arm carefully he examined it he just wanted to burry those mens because of whom it happen
Taking the first ad kit he started to treat her wound.... the mafia king from whom everyone fears who gave people pain is now treating his life if someone dare to give her pain then he will makes l sure that they will feel pain forever even after death...
Treating her wound he kept the box aside and looked at her pale face..his eyes saw the thing on her neck which he never wanted to see a red mark.. his eyes turn dark only thinking about someone touching his lady.. going towards her neck he wipe it off but as it wasn't coming off.. there was only one way to remove that mark which was to create a new one and he did that he marks her..he created a new mark on her neck which was screaming to people who wants to take her away from him that she is his only his.. try to take her away or harm her and you will face the wrath of devil..the Mafia King..the king who owns your life..and if you try to take away his life his wife then know only one thing that no one can save you now...
He layed beside her while still staring at her neck where he can see the mark on her neck.. which was a sign that now she belongs to him.. grabbing her waist he pulled her closer while he was still shirtless pulling the blanket over them he hug her tightly trying to keep her warm while putting her head on his chest where she can hear his heartbeat which was fast because of her.. only if she knows what she does to him without even doing anything no one can do that..
She was only his and he was only hers and no one can change the truth and if someone try to change it he will change their fate,life and every single thing