Part 53

Play song: gangsta,s paradise..
Author pov
Whole room was dark only light was coming from lamp...room also has dark aura while he was sitting on the chair while there was wine in the glass swirling the wine he sip it while a dark chuckle leave his lips..

room also has dark aura while he was sitting on the chair while there was wine in the glass swirling the wine he sip it while a dark chuckle leave his lips

Looking at his secretary he asked in his usual cold tone making the poor secretary gulp hard..
Jungkook:did you do your work perfectly
Secretary:yes boss..
He said while looking at the ground not daring to look at devil,s eyes..fear was visible in his eyes and seeing that fear in his eyes he smirk liking the way people fear from him...
Jungkook:you can go..
Hearing his command he bow to him and went away meanwhile he was smirking..
At the forest
Whole forest was covered by people and everyone stood their with their head down not wanting to face the wrath of  mafia who was just coming soon to send  them hell meanwhile yoongi came out from his car as he just reached there..
Coming out from the car he went their while his heart was racing badly..
He stood their while all of them were looking down..there was a body of a girl who was dead and his people claim her as his sister...
Removing the white piece of cloth he looked at her and his heart drop down in his stomach after witnessing his sister dead.. his whole body shivered..eyes blood shot red while he gulp hard not knowing what to do... grabbing her dead body he cried his heart out..he was feeling useless now...
Yoongi pov
My only reason to live in this world is now dead my sister leave me in this cruel world..I loved her more than anyone she was my only family how could she leaves me here what I will do now I don't have any reason to live now..she was only person who was always with me in my good times as as bad..my princess please come back I don't want to live but what about eunwoo he is in coma now and if jungkook got to know that she is dead then I don't what he will do..he is already a pycho..if he got to know that because of eunwoo ex it happens then he will kill eunwoo at any cost and I can't let that happen I have promised to my princess that I will protect eunwoo at any cost I can,t broke that promise specially if I did that promise to my princess ...I want to kill that girl again with my own hands and give her more painful death am regretting killing her so early she snatch my whole reason to live my whole world..but as a mafia I can't break down now...I have to go to Australia soon otherwise there will lots of problem..
Author pov
He quickly wiped his tears harshly taking his sister body in his muscular arms he started going towards car but before entering inside he said..
Yoongi:get everything ready we are going to Australia...
Saying that he quickly sat down inside his car with his sister body meanwhile his mind and body was nub..he already lost his parents and now his sister he now don't have any reason to live but he can't even die he have to live for his sister and also save eunwoo from the wrath of devil..he hugged her dead body and cried his eyes were red from all the crying he was mafia but still he is a human first he also have heart..
Yoongi: also tomorrow will be funeral so get all the things ready..
Driver:ok boss..
Saying that Driver started the car going towards their destination..
At Jeon Mansion
He was sitting on the sofa while looking at the screen where he can see his wife sleeping peacefully..his heart felt calm and their was smirk plaster on his handsome face..their was a knock on the door making him angry..who dare to break his sweet yet dark moment with his lady..
Jungkook: come in (he said in dark voice making the person know that he already has make the devil angry
Coming inside his secretary bow..
Jungkook:if it would not be something important then be ready to face my wrath..
Secretary:boss it's a good news.. yoongi believe that the girl was his sister.. your plan was great her body was so similar to mrs jeon and also the doctor has done good plastic surgery..
Jungkook:I knew it..it would work..
Secretary:also we have got to know that tomorrow will be funeral for her..and after that yoongi will leave the country with eunwoo..
Hearing this thing jungkook smirk widened and he grab the cigarette lighting it with a light before puffing the toxic and making his body relax..
Jungkook:you can go..
Secretary bow and leave from their and here beast eyes again got on the screen where he saw his beauty sleep peacefully..he smirk