part 57

Play song:Mahi
Author pov
Here she was sleeping on bed unware of her surroundings while her husband is out from mansion for some important meeting..her breathing was slow and the room was dark suddenly someone open the door slowly while walking slowly towards her..it was late night and after coming to his mansion he started going towards their shared bedroom suddenly he stopped and realised that someone is inside his room slowly peeking through the door which was slightly open because of that he guessed that someone is there..he looked their and his eyes turn dark.. anger was filled in his veins he gritted his teeth.. veins were popping out from his hands to neck showing his how much he was dangerous at that time and how much he wanted to kill that person..
Barging inside the room he grab that person neck and started to beat him meanwhile because of noise his lady woke..and after seeing the scene happening in the bedroom she was shock..
Jungkook: how dare you..even after Knowing she is mine you dare to come in this room..
He said while beating that man..it was the same guard who was looking at her..
Man:but none of us saw your marriage how can you say that she is yours...
He said that out of anger but realisation hit him hard now it was too late to understand and he provoke the mafia king..dare to snatch what belongs to him which was more precious than his life and now he was questioned his lady that even if she belongs to him or not..
Man:b-boss please forgive..he said and kneel down..he was terrified that he will die soon ofcourse it was truth he is going to die.. looking so small under his gaze..while devil just wanted to bury him alive his gaze was as much dark as his existence

Jungkook: head bodyguard come hereHearing his scream all the people got terrified already knowing something is wrong has happened and now someone will face this Mafia king,s wrath

Hearing his scream all the people got terrified already knowing something is wrong has happened and now someone will face this Mafia king,s wrath..
Quickly coming in that room the head bodyguard bow...
Jungkook: get the church open I am going to marry again and get this bastard and all the bodyguards their....
Hearing his head bodyguard looked at him and asked..
Head bodyguard:but king we have lots of preparation to do..
Jungkook:no I will marry her in this clothes no preparation..I will marry her right now..
Head bodyguard:ok king
Timeskip
Head bodyguard: king church is open and the priest is also present..
Hearing that he took her hand and started going towards the church...
After Knowing that the Mafia king who rules the world wants something then no one can stop him and he gets it by hook or crook ..
Coming out from car he again took her wrist and drag her inside the church meanwhile all of his bodyguard were present their.. standing in front of priest with his life beside him he looked at that bastard who was kneeling down and had tears in his eyes...
Jungkook:start saying the vows..
Priest start saying and then...
(Well guys i don't know about wedding so just imagine it)
Yn:I do...
She said after getting a hint fron jungkook to say yes...
Jungkook:I do..
Priest: now you may kiss the bride..
Hearing that he grabbed her waist and placed his lips on her already devouring like he was hungry from ages...after feeling lack of oxygen he leaves her lips and again take her hand in his veiny hand and went outside the church meanwhile all the guards came outside..
That man again kneel down meanwhile jungkook again said..
Jungkook:now did you see that she is mine and will always be mine..
Well I will engrave this thing in your head that no one can take her away from me and if someone try the following this will happen...
Saying that he shot the man with his gun making everyone flinch in fear they were seeing pychotic side of his which was only making them more afraid from him..now they know very well that you will be reason of your own death if you dare to provoke devil..he will send you to hell
Jungkook: kill this mess...
Saying that he took her inside the car and looked started driving...
Yn:why did you kill him oppa
She asked him with innocence filled eyes..
Jungkook: because he dare to take you away from him..he dare to come between us..he dare to say that you are not mine..he dare to touch what's belongs to me which is you..
He said that while veins started to pop from his hands and it was visible to his neck..his face was handsome which can even make any man drool over him.. outside he looks like angel but from inside he was devil..but she asked something which makes him smirk..
Yn:if anyone dare to take you away from me..dare to come between us..dare to touch..dare to say that you don't belong to me then I will also kill them..
Hearing her word he looked at her and said
Jungkook:yeah you can do that but no worries I am here to handle everyone you should focus only on me..
Yn:ok oppa but can you tell me where are we going..am sleepy..
Jungkook:we are going to our mansion Till then put your head on my shoulder and sleep..