Part 41 His lady got into accident

Play song:gangsta
After two days
In Australia
On call
Yoongi:mark get ready everything is fine here so its your duty to take eunwoo and yn from Korea(he said in cold voice sending shivers down mark spine)
Mark:ok king I will do that(he said while gulping down his saliva)
Yoongi:hmm
In Korea
Mark: everyone get ready we are going to Australia today so be careful because protecting queen and sir eunwoo is our duty I don't want any type of carelessness(he said strictly)
Meanwhile
At Samuel mansion
Samuel was sleeping soundly when he got a call he groan while take his phone in hand and pick up and put it on his ear
Samuel: speak (in cold husky voice)
Man from yn,s mansion:sir today they are going to Australia (hearing this his eyes shot open while he frequently saty on his bed while he was shirtless his lips curved a smirk while his face was only showing something dark...
Samuel: you know already what you have to do also I have already send her
Man: ok boss b-but sir ms yn will also be in danger (he said while thinking about the consequences)
Samuel: stop using your brain and do as i say
Man:ok
He said and hang up the call
Samuel pov
Now I have don,t care if you love me or not noona because now I want you all for myself..I just want you at any cost you are just mine only mine even you hate me or love me you will always be mine..he said and smirk
Meanwhile at yn,s Mansion
A girl meet a man outside yn mansion and gave him something which he took and hide it
Girl:you know right what you have to do
Man:hmm you go otherwise someone will see you here
Girl:ok but remember that eunwoo should be safe otherwise i will not leave you
Man:ok now go
Saying that he went inside the mansion and put that thing in their cars it was also easy for him because it was his duty to take care of cars and everyone was busy in preparation to leave the country
Play song: criminal
Author pov
Eunwoo and yn sat inside the car and all of these cars started to move towards their destination

he said and smirkMeanwhile at yn,s MansionA girl meet a man outside yn mansion and gave him something which he took and hide itGirl:you know right what you have to doMan:hmm you go otherwise someone will see you hereGirl:ok but remember that eunwo...

Meanwhile so many cars were behind them to protect.. ofcourse min yoongi can't take any risk for his sister..all of the guards are attentively looking outside to see if there is any danger...

Meanwhile at jungkook mansion
Secretary:king ms yn is in danger she is leaving the country and also Samuel has out something inside their car.
Hearing this jungkook eyes turn dark right now he was looking like a real devil from whom everyone should be afraid of

He was sitting on his king type of chair ofcourse he is king of this world his one stare can make people pee in their pants

He was sitting on his king type of chair ofcourse he is king of this world his one stare can make people pee in their pants..its his world and only his rules work here...
Jungkook: get our car ready also where their jet is seal all of that place
Secretary: boss their jet is in cliff after that there is only forest..
Jungkook:ok also send our bodyguard to that forest i don't want to take any risk also get our jet ready..
Secretary:ok boss
At the place where there is jet

Their car was about to stop suddenly so many cars started to blast yn eyes widened

Their car was about to stop suddenly so many cars started to blast yn eyes widened..the car in which yn and Eunwoo was sitting..there smok started to spread.. because of the cars blast sound and the smoke driver loose his control on driving making their car crashed in their front car.. because of that the breaks fail and the car get hitted on the tree  which was on cliff..
Half of the car was hanged on the on the cliff on single mistake and the car will fall down in forest...
Blood sugar was coming from yn,s head meanwhile eunwoo was also badly injured...
Suddenly there was some cars arrive ...
There come Samuel with a girl which has evil smirk on her face..yn was feeling dizy meanwhile when eunwoo look outside his cars window after seeing the girl his eyes widened.. before anyone could do anything some mores cars arrived and their was standing the devil himself Jeon jungkook..
Coming out from his car.. their was some scratches on his car because of rash driving...he directly went towards samuel pointing his gun meanwhile so many cars follow behind him.. Samuel also took out his gun to fight they both started fighting and also their men...
Taking this chance that girl went towards car and open the door tries to take eunwoo out he was half concious.. laying him on the ground as she was helping eunwoo mark also came at that time he was badly injured...he went towards the car and take yn out from that bloody car...she was also holding his hand for support... suddenly that girl get up after laying euwoo down and went towards them.. jerking yn,s hand from mark she pushed him out of the cliff..
Because of that yn scream taking those two Mafias attention who were busy in taking each other lives..
Their eyes widened..but it was too late meanwhile mark tried to save her but that girl fire on him...he also fell on the ground..

Forgetting about their fight those two Mafias has nothing but rage in their eyes...they quickly went towards that girl who was busy in laughing..after pushing their love of life out of the cliff..

Samuel went towards her grabbing her hair from behind he turned her around slapping her hard on her cheeks making her fall in the groud..
Samuel:you bitch i will kill you today how dare you push my noona..
Samuel was busy in beating her... But jungkook went towards the cliff and tried to see if yn was there or not but he could only see forests..he took out his phone and called the pilot which was on his jet
Jungkook: listen carefully find yn at any cost she fell from cliff if you could not find her then be ready because i am going to throw you from the cliff..
He said and call someone again..
Head bodyguard:yes king
Jungkook: find yn at any cost she fell in forest otherwise you know what i can do
He said in dangerous voice because of that head bodyguard gulp and said
Head bodyguard:yes king
He was worried about her but his went towards samuel and that girl he eyes has only rage ...
He went towards him grabbing his collar punching him harshly
Jungkook:you bitch its all your fault how dare you do that..I will kill you today..
He was punching him harshly there was no emotion was inside his eyes..he was punching suddenly someone called him which made him leave him and he took his call hurriedly.
Head bodyguard: king we found miss yn but she use badly injured..
His tears started streaming down his eyes..he breathed heavily and said take her to hospital right now...(hearing his command they hurriedly went meanwhile jungkook also left in search of seeing his lady..
Samuel also got up and went towards his car and started to drive he was already injured badly but was going to find his noona...he was driving fastly.. meanwhile that girl hand went towards her pocket and there was a remote she took it and pressed the button which caused smauel car to blast and shattered in pieces...
She got up and look around and was about to went towards eunwoo.. suddenly someone hit her head from behind...it was mark..who was trying to stand and there was wood in his hand..
He took his phone out of his pocket and called yoongi
Yoongi:mark did all of you left safely
Hearing this there was tears in mark eyes after rembering he couldn't save his boss,s sister
Mark:boss we couldn't do anything please come back to Korea
This was the only word which left his mouth before he fainted .