Part 58 21+

Play song:labon ko
Author pov
Taking her sleeping figure in his arms he went inside the mansion..while she was sleeping peacefully he directly went inside their bedroom which was totally dark laying her sleeping figure on bed...

while she was sleeping peacefully he directly went inside their bedroom which was totally dark laying her sleeping figure on bed

he went towards door before locking it..entering inside the bathroom..he removed his clothes showing his perfect hot body for which any women can die to see but unfortunately they can't because he already belong to someone.. turning on the shower he let the water relax his muscles he was feeling relax.. after taking shower he took a towel and wrapped around his waist tightly while some water droplets were going to his neck to his his toned chest and then to his abs...
Coming out from bathroom his eyes directly went towards that angel whom he cherished the most and after again marrying her making him feel the most luckiest person he smirk after remembering that today is their wedding night..how can he let it slide..last time when they were married they both slept in separate room because he wanted that but now he can't even do that even for a minute..if he didn't see her then he will burn the whole world..he smirk after remembering how fool he was that at their wedding night they both slept at separate room...
Going towards her he hover over her small fragile frame meanwhile the moonlight was coming from the open window making the devil be able to see the face of angel...
He traced every detail of her with his sinful eyes.. connecting his pink lips to her soft ones he groned after feeling it..it was so soft..he started kissing it harshly like it was favourite candy.... meanwhile she woke up after feeling like someone is ruining her lips...
She was blinking with innocent eyes after he felt that she woke he broke the kiss for few seconds and said
Jungkook:kiss me back angel..
Hearing his command she tried to kiss him but can't match his pace meanwhile after feeling her moving her lips so softly make him groan and his urge to ruin her innocence started to build fastly...
He broke their kiss and started to kiss her cheeks..her cheeks were red by now because of his bites going towards her jaw he kissed it making her breath got heavier.. going towards her neck he started to suck trying to find that spot which can make her moan his name and finally he found it after she moan and placed her hand on his wet hair..
Her breath got heavier..he bite and suck at the same place while her hands started to roam on his toned arms after finally marking her neck he back off only to see his mark which was screaming to people that she belongs to him..
He grabbed her hand before pulling it making her sat on that bed before unbuttoned her shirt... meanwhile she asked..
Yn:oppa what are you doing
Jungkook: making you mine..
Saying that he removed her shirt only to leave her in bra..
His eyes shine while he was looking at
her body while she tried to hide her body by placing her hands he took her hand and remove it by saying..
Jungkook:you should not hide it from me because it belongs to me and trust me its so pretty that I can watch this view without getting tired..
He hugged her to erase her shyness while he placed his hand on her bra and remove it...
He again hug her while his hard chest met with her naked chest her cheeks get red when he looked at her face which has innocent eyes red lips and cheeks it makes him turn on more he groan before he kissed her both chest while she grab his hair because of the feelings she is feeling for first time...
He kissed her right chest while he grab another one with his hand.. making her grab his hair tightly while he was sucking it like his life depends on it..
After doing it he does it with other one... marking her chest he smirk..
Jungkook:  you really look more beautiful with my marks on your body.. while she was breathing heavily making her chest go up and down..he grab her hand and placed it on his chest making him shiver while she was feeling his hot body which everyone crave to feel..
From his chest to his abs making her look at his body only causing him to smirk..
Making her again lay down on bed he removed her bottom making her completely naked..
He got down from bed while he placed her leg on his shoulder before kissing her inner thighs making her shiver..she tried to close it but he didn't let it happen..
Finally going to her clit he kissed it making her throw her head back and moan in pleasure..
He hummed it pleasure after tasting her meanwhile his eyes never leaving her he just wanted to see her all reaction..
Sliding his tongue inside making her moan uncontrollable while she grabbed his head to push him more inside her...
After sometime she cum...
Tasting her he got up before again hovering over her ans smashing his lips on her to make her taste herself while kissing her he removed his towel from his waist before throwing it somewhere in the room.. making her legs apart he entered inside her wanting to feel her warmth around him making him groan in pleasure meanwhile she widened her eyes and tears started to stream down..she tried to push him..but he didn't let it and said..
Jungkook: doll I will slowly first it will hurt for sometime but you will feel good trust me
He said he was first time in his life trying to be soft for someone in his life..
He must have fucked many girls.. maybe she was not his first but he promised to himself that she will be his only one and his last and also he will make sure that after becoming her first he will make sure that he will only be her last...
Pushing inside her while try not hard to make her cry after sometime she felt something she started to enjoy it before saying..
Yn:oppa am feeling good..
Hearing her this words now no one can stop him he started to thrust faster inside her making both of them moan and groan in pleasure...
After sometime she said
Yn:am feeling something weird
Jungkook:let it out doll
Hearing him she cum..
After sometime he removed himself from her and cum..
Seeing her messed up beauty was turn on for him but he knows it can be dangerous for her as its her first time so he went inside the bathroom before grabbing the towel and cleaning both of them... taking her in his embrace he kissed her forehead and said..
Jungkook: sleep well my lady (he hugged her tightly and slept peacefully after making her soul, body, heart everything his...

Well guys for those who want eunwoo ending don,t be sad as i told you that there will be two separate endings so no worries 😊
Also so many people personally message me to make smut and to write this smut I had to read smut today and am dam sure now that I will go to hell but am not going alone you guys will also follow me their see you guys there 😁