Part 54

Play song: unholy
Author pov..
Next day
Well guys i don't know much about funeral so if make any mistake then forgive me
At funeral...
Everyone was there standing while wearing black clothes with flowers in their hands..and their yoongi came with cold face.. going towards his sister with flowers in his hand he placed it near her while looking at her emotionless he was helpless that time not knowing what to do tears were coming in his eyes..
Meanwhile
Here someone was watching everything on screen because he send someone there to record everything a smirk was plaster on his face while looking at all of these
Jungkook: hyung if you had listen to me well and let her live with me being my wife if you had supported me then nothing will happen like that everyone would be happy here..its all your mistake otherwise I also don't like to see you heartbroken like that seeing you crying for your princess..but no you supported that bastard.. you help him to live his whole life with my wife..I know whatever I did in past was my big mistake but I realised my mistake and came back also I even repent my mistake by killing that bitch but you..you didn't listen to me you only supported that bastard to be with my lady I will do anything I can to be with her...and finally I did it
Saying that he started to laugh loudly his whole laugh echoed in the mansion making everyone shiver down spine.. his pychotic side was worse than anything..
Jungkook:now she is mine
He screamed making all the people who were in Mansion shiver in fear..
At yoongi mansion
Yoongi:is everything ready
Mark:yes boss
Yoongi:ok then we will leave today itself I don't want to risk eunwoo life
Mark:ok boss
Going towards eunwoo room he looked at him with pitty eyes and grab his hand while tears filled his eyes..
Yoongi:am sorry eunwoo am so bad I couldn't save my princess also I couldn't even save you from those things..I know I can't do anything but I have to save you from devil wrath if he will find you then I don't know what will happen...
Saying that he looked at him with tears in his eyes before wipping it
Someone knocked on the door
Yoongi:come in
Doctor came inside and bow to him already shivering in fear after hearing his cold voice..
Yoongi:check him and do all the medical things ready if anything happened to him then I will make sure something worst happen to you..
Saying that he looked darkly towards the poor doctor..
Doctor nodded and started checking eunwoo..
Timeskip
Going towards the jet yoongi looked at his Mansion last time and his sister grave his heart clenched but he gulped hard before going inside the jet and looked at eunwoo who was already placed inside the jet...
Mark: boss we are all ready to go..
Yoongi nodded and then said
Yoongi:ok lets move from here he said before glancing at his sister,s grave which was unware of the fact that she was not even his sister..
The jet started to move and finally yoongi take a deep breath meanwhile someone was watching this from a far and called his boss
Jungkook:speak..
Man:boss they left (hearing that jungkook chuckled and cut the call)
Jungkook:now I don't have to fear that someone will take you away from me but now I have to move to my next plan so you don't try to leave me and even think of it you will fear at the thought of leaving me...
Jungkook called that female doctor and looked at her..
Taking a box he looked at her and said in dark deep voice which cause the female to gulp hard..
Jungkook: inject her this..
That doctor nodded and took that box and looked at him with widened eyes and said
Doctor:but this will cause her to have some illusion and also her ability to think will be like a  ten to twelve years old kid...
Jungkook:I know that Just do what I told you..
Hearing his cold voice she nodded and gave injection to that pure soul who was lying on bed unware of anything..
After giving her injection she looked at jungkook..
Jungkook:now you can go (hearing his words she bow to him while gulping down in fear.. ofcourse standing in front of mafia is not a piece of cake specially if he is merciless)
After that doctor left he looked at his lady and smirk now let's wait for reaction and now you won't be able to live without me you will always love me and want to be with me just like I do..

 ofcourse standing in front of mafia is not a piece of cake specially if he is merciless)After that doctor left he looked at his lady and smirk now let's wait for reaction and now you won't be able to live without me you will always love me and wa...

Saying that he went towards the bed and kneel down before grabbing her face and kissing her..until he got breathless and looked at her before laying beside her.. taking her in his arms he slept while hugging her and smelling her addictive smell which always calm down his heart