Model Family

CHAPTER 1.12
Model Family.

"She thinks I'm hot."
〉〉〉〉

THE MALL WAS THE WORST place in the entire world, according to Beckett. She had only agreed to go with Jason and Eric in hopes she would get a soft pretzel and a lemonade—which she did.

The boys were checking out girls which even after Beck had told them was getting them no where, they continued to do. They were indeed failing, which she appreciated.

She approached them just as Jason was smoothing his eyebrows out saying, "Nobody walks away from this."

She took a bite from her pretzel, "I'm walking away."

She turned on her heel, but Jason grabbed her arm and pulled her back, "C'mon Beck! Wouldn't it be incredible, I mean truly incredible if a beautiful girl came right up to me, tapped me on the shoulder and said, 'I've had my eye on you. You are unbelievably handsome.. you wanna talk for a few minutes?'" He sighed and threw his hand to look at the sky, "Is that too much to ask?"

"Yes." Beck nodded in disbelief, "It's never gonna happen, not like that at least."

"I'm not asking you, I'm asking God!"

Suddenly, Eric was being tapped on the shoulder by an older, beautiful looking woman, "Excuse me! I've had my eye on you. Are you aware that you're unbelievably handsome?"

Eric was staring at the woman blankly and Jason's head was tilted back to the sky in a daydream. Beckett slapped her forehead. She had really said famous last words.

"You missed." Jason said to the sky. Beckett rolled her eyes.

"I'm Alexis, what's your name?" Alexis extended her hand out.

Eric gripped it, but his mouth was dropped in shock. Jason and Beck looked at him expectantly, but he could only stutter out,

"I used to know this."

"Eric." Jason pretended to cough.

"What?"

"Eric!" He coughed again.

"I... I.. what?"

"Eric!" Beckett burst outloud, "His name is Eric."

"Eric Matthews." He repeated, shaking the woman's hand.

"And I'm Jason," Jason pushed past his friends, "I'm the guy you want to talk to. He was just standing in my spot when the miracle occurred."

"You," Alexis said, putting her hands on Jason's shoulders, "stand right here."

She pushed the boy to the side and her eyes snapped back to Eric, "Eric, have you ever considered a career in professional modeling?"

No. Way.

"Would you hand always be there?" His gaze drifted to her hand rested on his shoulder.

"Only in your dreams." Beckett muttered under her breath.

"I'll guide you the entire way." Alexis confirmed.

"I'm in!"

"I'll be at my booth! Don't keep me waiting," Alexis smiled, before her eyes met Beckett's for a brief second, "Your.." She looked between Eric and Beckett, who were standing side by side with watched expressions, "Girlfriend? Is also quite beautiful! Maybe you'd like to try modeling too?"

Beckett wrinkled her nose, "Uh, not his girlfriend, ew. And thanks?"

"Not his girlfriend!" Jason emphasized with a strained laugh, "definitely not."