III

F I R E  B O R N•••

F I R E  B O R N
•••

WINTERFELL

•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°

Large iron gates with snow covering it's sills, opened as we continued forward. Men on top of the gates slowly let go of banner that had a wolf sigil on it.

As we entered I could see people with dark thick clothes. As we went through what seemed to be neighborhoods, people made way for the men to pass. Soon we arrived at a large stone castle with high walls and the same wolf banners from the gates.

From inside the castle came out a few children that looked like my age or maybe younger. The first that came out outside was boy that had curly brown hair and bright blue eyes. He seemed to be few inches taller than me.

Next, was a girl holding on the boys hand. She had brown short hair and blue eyes, just like the boy.

Then my eyes caught the attention of a red head girl. She had beautiful blue eyes and her red hair was braided on each side. I couldn't stop staring at her.

"Come on, son" Lord Stark said holding out his arms for me. I learned his name while listening to him talk to his men along the way. I gently fall into his arms and he sets me down on the cold snow.

Then a man came along with another boy. He was a lot smaller and looked like Lord Stark, but with curly locks.

"Come on, Jon" Lord Stark picked him up in his arms and held my hand as he led us to the children in front of us.

"Hello kids, where's your mother?" He asked them.

"She's inside with Bran" the boy said, glancing at me. Lord Stark set the little boy down. "Robb, take these two to the common room, they've been out for a long time and need to keep warm" Lord Stark said.

The boy, whose name is Robb, nodded. Then he signaled me and Jon to come in side.

"Sansa, take Arya as well, I don't want her getting a cold" Lord Stark said to the red haired girl as he looked at the little girl playing with snow. She nodded and quietly went inside along with us with the girl.

|||||||||

The way to the common room was silent. I glanced around for a bit until I was slightly startled by a small cold hand reaching for mine.

Little Jon held my hand tightly and I could tell that he was scared even though his head down.

I smiled down at him. "It's okay, Jon" I whispered. "Everything will be alright" I whispered as I lightly squeezed his hand. He smiled back at me. I guess he wasn't much of a talker.