VI

FIRE BORN••••••

FIRE BORN
••••••

KING ROBERT

•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°|•°

Rachel Rose: ( In this storyline, Ned Stark knows about Aemon Targaryen being part of the nights watch as a maester and knows why he joined. He also kept it a secret until this chapter, so yeah)

_______________•••••________________

After many promises to convince Lady Catelyn in letting us keep the pups, she finally agreed to let us have them. We even told her we had one for Rickon, which she disagreed on but was convinced by Lord Stark.

Sansa, Arya, and Bran sat on the common room chairs as Sansa read a book about a Knight, who was sent to retrieve the lost princess from the dragons den.

That story seemed oddly familiar to me.

Rickon and I laid on the soft fur on the floor as we played with the pups, who were yipping and tackling each other. Sansa had Lady on her lap.

Robb and Jon were outside sparring in the training area. You could tell they training hard, by the sounds of faint clashes of swords coming together.

They asked me to join but I refused.

It been some days since I haven't spent time with the younger Starks and decided to take this opportunity to do so.

Rickon played with his pup, which he named Shaggy dog. I thought it was an odd name but it was Rickon's pup, not mine. Shaggy dog and Nymeria tackled Rick down to the floor and started to lick him. Soon, Rickon had a giggle attack.

Summer laid close to Bran's chair. Aeros and Ghost laid closely together. Those two looked inseparable.

Ghost was sleeping close to Aeros while Aeros was wide awake, glancing around every now and then.

Turns out Aeros was the oldest of the litter. He was a lot bigger than the rest of his siblings and more protective. It was like he knew that Ghost was the runt out of all of them and made it his duty to protect him.

They were like me and Jon, but if we were wolves.

I reached out my hand to pet Aeros and softly touched his ears. He placed his head on his paw as I lightly messaged his head.

"Ser Ervos jumped across a large river as the waves roared below him. He was willing to do what ever it took to save Princess Yelena, even if it risked his own life" Sansa continued reading.