Vows

"Extravagant."

"But simple."

"Everything a gown should be and more!"

"I'd go with just enough."

"Completely lace."

"She does like lace."

"A skirt as full as you can make it!"

"Maybe it should be more more... Draped."

"With a plunging neckline!"

"Maybe more on the modest side"

Alice gave Rose a look.

"Are you ever going to agree with me?"

"I agree extravagance is nice, but I'd like this gown to reflect myself and Jasper, and I feel that we're more... Classical," I reasoned, siding with Rose, who suddenly looked like she was almost too proud. "And I like to remain more modest."

Alice huffed.

"Fine. But there has to be a red ribbon around the waist, and there has to be a beautiful silver pendant in the front and the bow has to be in the back and it has to drape over the skirt."

"Sounds perfect to me," I agreed with a chuckle, and the seamstress sighed.

"At least one thing makes sense," she huffed, and I laughed.

"I'm sorry," I apologized as she continued to take my measurements. "A mixture of both would be perfect, but if you wouldn't mind to adhere more to Rose's idea, then I'd be thankful."

In the end, the gown was perfect. Simple yet extravagant, long-sleeved, form-fitting, and with a neckline that just dipped between my breasts without being too revealing. And of course, there was the bow and the pendant.

The only jewelry I'd be wearing would be my engagement ring and the necklace with the beautiful key Jasper had given me.

Then it was time for the venue.

"Lights hanging in the trees, red rose petals down the aisle that Renesme will place, of course, and white chairs with silver and red sashes," I said simply. "I want it to be reminiscent of when he asked me to marry him, and I don't want any more than that."

Alice huffed before she growled lowly, and I gave her a look as the people around us began snickering again.

"I've already spoken with Jasper about it, and that's what we agreed on," I reasoned.

"It sounds perfect to me," Rose reasoned whole-heartedly.

"Yeah well you have to let me use the trees to our advantage!"

"Alice, I give you permission to add some more things to the mix with our explicit approval," I agreed, and she squealed.

"Can I make an archway?"

"What?"

"Please?"

"Al, I just said you could practically go crazy with the trees. We've got twenty days left, and you're asking me this now?"

"Yes."

I huffed out a sigh and looked to my amused fiancé, his brown eyes gleaming. Immediately, I knew his answer.

"Alright," I agreed, and she squealed again.

"Rose, come on, we've gotta go plan!" She squealed, and I chuckled as she pulled Rose away.

"Would you like me to save you, milady?" Jasper asked as he bowed to me and held his hand out, and I laughed before sighing dramatically.

"My hero!" I fake-swooned, and he laughed, picking me up and bringing me back to the couch with him, where Emmett was sitting and playing video games.