Female Mikey x Male Reader 2

𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I'm at the gate of Takemichi's school and Y/n attend. I'm a little anxious because I'm going to try to befriend Y/n and then ask him out. Emma helped me plan the whole date yesterday at night. I saw that many students were leaving and right behind them were Takemichi and Y/n. They were talking and Y/n was smiling... He looks really cute when he smiles. I blushed a little and approached from both.

Mikey: Hey, Takemichi! We haven't been out together in a while.

𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒊 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I see Mikey in front of me and I start a little nervous. She is looking at Y/n a lot. I think she loves Y/n and that's bad. Wait... maybe he can change Mikey in the future! Okay, all I need is to get Y/n to like her. I hope this works.

Takemichi: Hey, Mikey. I need to study so I don't fail the semester, but my friend Y/n can go out with you.

Y/n looked at me in surprise.

Y/n: What? I don't even know her.

Mikey: Well... My name is Manjira Sano, but you can call me Mikey. I like my friends and riding my motorcycle! I am also the leader-

I quickly covered her mouth. I can't let Y/n know she's leader of Toman. Mikey was surprised by my action.

Takemichi: Mikey, I remembered I have something to tell you! Could you wait here, Y/n?

Before Y/n can speak, I drag Mikey to a more private spot and release her.

Takemichi: Do you like him?

Mikey was flushed and had a smile on her face.

Mikey: Yeah... I think it's love at first sight... So why did you cover my mouth when I was talking to him?

She looked a little irritated and confused.

Takemichi: Y/n hates gangs, I just stopped you from screwing up your chances with him.

Mikey: Does he hate gangs? Is there any reason for this?

Takemichi: Your younger brother was bullied by a neighborhood gang.

Mikey: I see. What he likes?

Takemichi: He likes (insert things you like).

Mikey: Okay, this is going to be really helpful for me.

Takemichi: I can arrange a date with him for you.

Mikey: Really!? Please, do it!

I hope he can handle it. If they stayed together, maybe bad things won't happen in the future and Hina stay alive.

Takemichi: Okay, I'll give you the rest of the information later. I hope you stay together.

She was blushing a lot. Before she can say anything else, I run and yell I have to go somewhere. I hope nothing goes wrong!

𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I saw that Takemichi was running and just smiling thinking about my date with Y/n. I go home happy and with a blush on my face. I need to make Y/n mine before some other woman come and stay with him. The thought of Y/n with another woman pissed me off, but I pushed it aside.

--------𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥--------

The meeting was great! We went places and talked a lot, he said he enjoyed the date, I even got his number! People around us said we made a great couple and Y/n explained that we were just friends, I just smiled as I looked at her flushed face. We've arranged another meeting for today, I'm getting ready for that.

--------𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥--------

We went on many dates and today is the day I confess to him. I am currently waiting for him in front of the school, I chose to confess here so that all the girls at the school know that he is mine. I saw that the students were leaving and right behind was Y/n, he smiled and wrote in my direction when he saw me.

Y/n: What are you doing?

Mikey: Y/n... There's something I need to tell you...

He was confused.

Y/n: What do you want to tell me?

I took a deep breath and yelled at all the students to look at us. Y/n is a little nervous with so many people staring at him.

Mikey: Y/n... Ever since I saw you for the first time, I started feeling feelings that I've never felt for anyone before, I can't get you out of my mind... I'm always happy thinking about you and on all our dates... I love your smiles, your personality and your beauty... So I ask you just one thing... Do you want to be my boyfriend?

Everyone is in a state of shock, including Y/n himself. After a few seconds, Y/n has a huge blush on her face and smiles at me.

Y/n: Mikey... When I first saw you, I was curious about who you were and wanted to learn more about you... I feel safe and comfortable in your presence... In all of our encounters, I notice that you always try to make it better than the last one... My answer is yes.

I pulled him and started hugging him. I got it... I'm dating the person I love... I'm really happy about it, the students are celebrating and congratulating Y/n for getting a girlfriend. I stopped hugging Y/n and saw that some of the girls were disappointed that Y/n wasn't single anymore, I got really annoyed by that and was about to talk to them but Y/n said not. I sighed, Y/n leaned closer to my ear and whispered something that made me excited.

Y/n: Do you want to stay at my place today?

I waved quickly, Y/n took my hand and is leading me to his house. I wonder if Y/n's family is home, this would be the perfect opportunity to meet them. I'm very happy...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: what do you think?