Special Chapter - Female Sukuna vs Male Reader 1

Author: This chapter will be a celebration of the 3k readings of this book. Hope you like!

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

❝ 3rd point of view ¡! ❞

Ryomen Sukuna... A woman who transformed into... A cursed spirit... But not a simple cursed spirit, she achieved the feat of becoming the Queen of Curses... Little is known about her previous life... . There was a confrontation against her a thousand years ago, however, her power was so great that she was not killed, but sealed... She is using the body of the jujutsu sorceress called Megumi Fushiguro as receptacle...

Currently, the Queen of Curses can be seen looking at a white-haired woman... That woman is Satoru Gojo, a sorceress considered the strongest person in the world... The tension can be felt by anyone... Then, they took a fighting pose and started smiling...  

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅Like this⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

When they were about to start the fight, they heard someone shouting. Gojo recognized the voice and quickly turned his head and saw Utahime Iori quickly approaching the location. Sukuna was a little confused when he saw this and didn't let his guard down, prepared for any attack.

Gojo: What are you doing here?!

Gojo shouted, prepared in case an attack was aimed at her.

Utahime: I found someone who can help us! This is a difficult battle, maybe you will die-

Gojo: No... I'll win...

The sorceress responded with a smile on her face.

Utahime: This person will come here no matter if you win or not.

The white-haired woman just sighed and sat down on the floor.

Gojo: Okay... I hope that person doesn't lose...

Sukuna, upon seeing this entire scene unfold, became irritated that she was being ignored. She was about to launch an attack, but stopped when she felt a familiar energy arriving. His eyes widened and before she can do anything, a person lands in the area and forms a small crater in the ground.

?: Looks like I wasn't late...

Sukuna was shocked to see who was in front of him at that moment.

Gojo: Hey, who's the handsome guy?

Utahime upon hearing this, quickly placed his hand over Gojo's mouth, praying that Sukuna wouldn't hear.