Female Mikey x Male Reader 3

Author: Thanks for the 884 reads! I'm really happy about it! I have created a new book and would be grateful if you would come and see it. It will have some characters from some webtoons like Lookism, Viral Hit, Guard Pass and others. This is the book

Author: That's what I wanted to say

Author: That's what I wanted to say. Good reading!

-------------------------------------------

𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I'm in front of my boyfriend's house, Y/n. I don't know why he wanted to come here... Wait, is his family home? I'm going to meet his parents!? I'm starting to get nervous just thinking about it... Y/n opened the door and turned to me.

Y/n: Come in honey.

He called me honey!? I'm blushing a lot now... I decide to go in so I don't keep him waiting at the door. I see that his house is beautiful and comfortable.

Y/n: Sorry if it's messy, my brother plays with his toys and doesn't put them away.

Mikey: Don't worry about it.

Y/n: My parents aren't here so we're alone for now.

WE ARE ALONE!!? This is a lot to process... I can't have malicious thoughts...

Y/n: Okay, let's do this.

Do that...? Wait, he doesn't mean that, does he?! I'm not ready mentally! He takes my hand and starts leading me into the living room. He wants to do it here?!

Mikey: Y/n, I don't know if I'm ready...

Y/n: Huh? Why not?

Mikey: Well...

Y/n: I already prepared everything.

He prepared everything for today?! He wants so much...

Mikey: Well... If you've prepared everything, then I guess I shouldn't waste this opportunity... I... I'm ready.

Y/n: Great! I'll choose the movie to watch.

Movie...?

Mikey: Eeh?

He put on a movie and started watching... Is this what he wanted to do...? Damn... I better pretend I never thought about it...

----------𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙥----------

Wow... That movie was... Amazing!

Y/n: What do you think?

Mikey: Awesome! This is the best movie I've ever seen!

Y/n smiled and hugged me.

Y/n: I'm glad you like it babe...

I returned the hug and we stayed like that for a while... But Y/n got out of the hug and looked at the clock on the wall. It was 5:23 pm...

Y/n: Um... He should be here by now...

He? Who is he?

Mikey: Who?

Y/n: My brother, he should be here by now...

Mikey: Maybe he's at a friend's house?

Y/n: No, he would let me know.

Mikey: I see... I think I better go now.

Y/n: Now? Stay a little longer, please...

Mikey: Sorry sweetie... But I have to go, my sister must be waiting for me at home.

Y/n walked me to the door.

Y/n: Stay safe, okay?

Mikey: Don't worry, I can protect myself.

He smiled and we kissed... We stayed like that for a while until we needed to breathe again. I opened the door and was on my way out, until I saw... a kid being bullied by some teenagers.

Y/n: Mikey...?

Y/n looked where I was looking and he started to get angry.

Y/n: Those idiots again?!

He left the house and went to the idiots, I was following him the whole time in case he needed help.

Y/n: Hey, what are you doing?! I already told you that I didn't want to see you near my brother!

Brother? So this is Y/n's brother, he was late because of them... It was this gang that Takemichi talked about...?

Idiot 1: And what are you going to do, you piece of shit-

He stopped as soon as he saw me and got scared.

Idiot 2: Hey, what's up?

Idiot 1: That's her...

Idiot 3: Who?

Idiot 1: She's Mikey the Invincible!

Idiot 4: Who is she?

Idiot 1: You idiot! She's the one who runs the biggest gang in Tokyo! Run!

They ran away... I look at Y/n and see that he is going to leave with his brother. I've tried calling out to him, but he doesn't seem to be listening.

Mikey: Y/n... Y/n... Y/n!

Y/n: Don't talk to me again... You lied to me... You said you didn't like gangs, but you're the leader of the biggest gang in Tokyo...

Mikey: Y/n! Wait-

Y/n: We're done...

Hearing that, it seems like everything around me stopped... He... broke up with me... I can feel tears running from my eyes...

Y/n: Don't come near me or my brother please...

He and his brother went inside the house and closed the door... Why did this happen... What do I do now...? I feel like it started to rain, but I didn't care and stayed in the same place...

Mikey: What am I supposed to do...

I started to think of something that could help me... Emma! Maybe she can help me! I started to run towards my house to tell Emma what happened. Hope she can help me...

-------------------------------------------

Author: Sorry for any mistakes...