Female Toji Fushiguro x Male Reader 1

Author: Thanks for the 1.7k reads! Even though I don't update often, it's good to see that my book is being read by you... Well, the next character will be from Baki... Megumi will be female here.

---------------------------------------------------

𝒀/𝒏 𝑷𝑶𝑽

Y/n: Honey...? Are you awake...?

Toji just grunted as he moved on our bed. I sigh and look out the window only to see that it's still night. I'm hearing a sound but I can't figure out what it is... When I finally figure it out what was the sound, I quickly got up from the bed and ran to the room painted blue and with many toys scattered on the floor.

Y/n: My baby... Daddy is here...

I said as I took my daughter and put her in my arms... She was crying, but soon stopped and started sleeping again...

Toji: I think you worry too much about her...

I look towards the door and see Toji rubbing his eyes...

Y/n: Of course, I love my daughter and will protect her from everything...

Toji approaches me and hugs me while kissing me.

Toji: Maybe you deserve a reward for trying so hard...

She said smiling and moving closer to kiss me again, but she stops when Megumi's small hand tries to push her away from me. I look down at my arms and see that Megumi is apparently irritated... I just smiled at the sight...

Y/n: Hehe... Looks like our little girl didn't like that...

I see Toji in shock, but soon an aura of anger appeared around him and a scary smile was placed on his face...

Toji: Megumi... Mom needs to reward Dad for trying so hard...

Megumi got even more irritated.

Y/n: Toji... We'll see about it later, ok...?

She sighed irritably and nodded. I put Megumi back in her crib, only for her to start crying again... I take her in my arms and she grabs my shirt...

Y/n: Hm... I think she wants to sleep with us...

Toji: What?! No!

Y/n: Why? She must be scared to sleep alone...

Toji: We would have fun!

An angry mark appeared on my face and an aura began to emanate from me.

Y/n: Toji... I think you better control that mouth of yours around our daughter... Or you won't get what you want for about... 2 months...

She was very scared and quickly fell silent.

Y/n: Okay, let's go to sleep now, I have work tomorrow.

Toji: Do you really need to go? There are many women working with you...

My wife is always like that about my work and I can't blame her... My work has more women than men... Although some women are disappearing...

Y/n: Honey, I need money... Besides, I only have eyes for you...

Toji: Alright... I hope you're not lying...

I walked over to her and kissed her... But I had to pull away because my daughter was trying to push Toji away from me again. I give Toji a smile and start walking to our room with Megumi in my arms and with Toji following me... I put Megumi in the middle of the bed, me on the left side and Toji on the right side. Megumi fell asleep quickly... I look at Toji with a sleepy look.

Y/n: Good night, my heavenly goddess...

Toji: Good night, my dear husband...

I close my eyes and then I fall asleep...

𝑻𝒐𝒋𝒊 𝑷𝑶𝑽

He finally fell asleep... I waited a while to make sure he was really asleep and got up to go to our basement... I went downstairs and turned on the basement lights to see... A sorcerer who is bound and gagged... There was blood all around her and some tools on a table beside her... I go over to the person and take the cloth from their mouth.

??: P-Please leave me!

Toji: You must know why you're here, right...?

??: Y-yes, I shouldn't have flirted with your husband...

Toji: Glad you understood...

??: S-So you're going to let me go?

Toji: Hm... No...

??: But-

I cut her throat with my katana that was on the table next to me and saw her dying slowly...

Toji: I need to clean this basement later...

Only I have the key to the cellar... I always prevent my husband from coming to the cellar...

Toji: I think I'd better go back to bed for now...

I leave the basement and go to the bedroom and lie down with my husband and daughter... I can't let him find out about my murders...

----------𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙥----------

I opened my eyes and saw that... Y/n was gone! I get up quickly and see that Megumi is also gone... Damn! I hear something in the kitchen and I run there, I see that Y/n is cooking and Megumi sitting in a highchair by the table... Y/n turns and notices me.

Y/n: Ah, you woke up... Well, sit down because I'm starting to cook now.

I sat at the table and waited for the food to be ready...

Y/n: Here you are, my heavenly goddess...

He placed the food in front of me and went over to Megumi to feed her... After a while, he got up and went to take a shower to go to his work...

Toji: I don't like his work...

I know my husband is loyal... But I can't get the thought out of some whore coming and stealing him from me... I snap out of my thoughts when I see he was ready...

Y/n: Take good care of our daughter...

I nodded, he kissed me on the forehead and left... I hear a cry and let out a sigh...

Toji: What happened this time...?

I go towards where the crying is coming from and I see that Megumi was wanting a toy that was on the table... I pick it up and give it to her... This is going to be a long day...

---------------------------------------------------

Author: Sorry for any mistakes and have a great day! :D