Special Chapter - Quanxi x Male Reader 1

Author: Another special chapter for you! In this chapter, Quanxi will not have his girlfriends.

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

❝ Y/n POV ¡! ❞

Life is... Life is wonderful! I'm currently working in a flower shop and I have a lot of customers here! And Valentine's Day is coming, that means the store will have even more customers. I like helping people because it gives me a feeling of happiness.

Boss: Okay, kid... You can go home now.

My boss is a kind and friendly man with everyone. I nod and walk towards the door, but I hear my boss call out to me.

Boss: Y/n... Please take this flower... I know Valentine's Day is coming and you don't have a girlfriend, but I hope you can give it to someone else who likes it...

I look at the flower he gave me and realize that it is beautiful...

Y/n: Thank you, Boss. This flower is very beautiful...

Boss: Hehe... I know... You can go now, boy...

I thank him again and leave the store. I'm hungry, so I go to the nearest coffee shop. I arrive at the place and open the door, see an empty table and approach it. A woman appears and approaches me.

Waitress: What's your order?

Y/n: I would like cake and coffee, please.

She nodded and walked away. I wait patiently and see the waitress returning with my order.

Waitress: Here's your order.

She placed it on the table and walked away to serve the other customers. I look at the table and see my food.

 I look at the table and see my food

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅Like this⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Without wasting time, I start eating everything. After finishing, I called the waitress, paid the bill and left the place.

Y/n: It's time to go home...

I start walking towards my house through the streets.

Y/n: Another normal day...

I get home and go in to see the lights off, since it's just me who lives here. I go take a shower and go to bed. Tomorrow I still need to go to school... I quickly fall asleep and wake up to the alarm clock, I quickly turn it off and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. After that, I go to the kitchen to prepare my breakfast.