Special Chapter - Quanxi x Male Reader 2

Author: I created a new book and I would like you to look at it.

Author: This book might be one of the books I work on the most in the future, so I would appreciate it if you guys checked it out! :)

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

❝ 3rd POV ¡! ❞

A white-haired woman with an eye patch could be seen running around the hotel room. Many would think she was going crazy because of her behavior... But, the reason why she was acting like this is... Understandable to say the least... A date with the person you love...

Quanxi: What do I do...

The woman lay down on the bed and sighed. She spent all day looking for the perfect outfit to wear on her date with Y/n and couldn't find anything pretty enough in her eyes... She never cared very much with the clothes she was wearing, but now it's a special moment... Very special... 

She observed all the clothes thrown on the floor and thought about going to buy new clothes in a store... Until she saw an outfit that caught his attention.

Quanxi: That's probably the most appropriate...

She is totally focused on preparing for the best moment of her life... Seeing all the restaurant reviews and thinking about all the scenarios for her date... She doesn't want to make any mistakes... The slightest possible mistake could mean that he didn't like the date...

His gaze traveled across the room until he stopped at a small table with many expensive makeup products... An exaggerated amount on the small table... Having some of these products is every woman's desire, but having everyone...? They could only dream of such a thing...

She slowly approached the table and looked at the mirror in front of her and sighed. The woman with the eye patch was afraid that she wouldn't look pretty enough for Y/n and so she bought every product she saw. Doubts were piling up in her head... Will she look pretty...? Will the date be good...? Her thoughts were interrupted when she realized that there was 1 hour left until the date.

She quickly hurried to the bathroom and got ready.

*45 minutes until the date*

Quanxi was sitting on the sofa... Her anxiety is visible to anyone who looks at her... Her body didn't stop moving for a second...

*30 minutes until the date*

The woman with the eyepatch was getting more and more anxious... She started to imagine several scenarios in which Y/n would break down the door and jump where she was and... Start to satisfy the woman's desires...